|| Left Alone \\ Part One ||

[UNEDITED]

[A/N: In this, Bakugou and Kirishima have graduated UA, and started an agency together. As of right now, Bakugou is away on a mission that is said to take a week or two. It's been a month.]

|| Kirishima P.O.V. \\ Third Person ||

Eijiro sat alone at the dinner table, glancing at the seat Katsuki had sat at when he was here. He had left on his mission just under a month ago, giving Eijiro just enough time to feel useless without him. Whenever he shows at the agency, they only ask when Ground Zero will be back. No one cares about Red Riot. 

He's fine with that, he liked seeing his boyfriend in the spotlight, but he had to admit, hearing his hero name every day without seeing him hurt him. Occasionally he would wish him and Katsuki hadn't become heroes. It was a dangerous job, and he had known that his whole life. He hadn't cared for years, seeing as he had nothing to lose, until Katsuki. 

The two had been living together in a house well over a year now, and had been sharing a dorm two years in a row before that. They had been together for three and a half years, and had been dating for quite a few months before that. They had started dating a few months into their first year of high school, as just a "joke" but in that time Eijiro had found he really had feelings for Katsuki, and they continued going on joke dates, until Katsuki asked him if he wanted one to be an official date. Since then, they've been practically inseparable. 

EIjiro sat up from his seat, the memories flooding back were starting to bring him to tears. He was worried for Katsuki, knowing he had no clue what he'd do if something happened to Katsuki while he was gone. He washed his face off, then put away the food he had, and washed his dish. He walked to his and Katsuki's room, laying down next to a large dog stuffed animal Katsuki had gotten for Eijiro to snuggle with while he was gone. 

[A/N: This is the dog stuffed animal, in case you were wondering. https://binged.it/30Gx97R 
It stand up at 6 ft when held onto its tail.] 

 Eijiro wrapped his arms around the dog, which he had been calling Kat, muttering a few words to himself before kissing Kat's forehead. He sat up with his back against the stuffed dog, pulling out his phone. He dialed 555-740-4531, and it immediately started ringing, the contact saying "Mitsuki Mom".

"Hello?"

"Hey Mitsuki, it's Eijiro."

"Oh, hey, how are you holding up?"

"Worse than I thought I would. Katsuki has been gone way longer than he said- I'm starting to get worried."

"...Have you not heard the news?"

"What news?"

His voice shook as he responded, his worry multiplying when Mitsuki hesitated.

"Katsuki got badly injured... he's in the hospital."

"Which one?"

"The [A/N: Idk of any hospitals in Japan so...] Hospital. Do you want me to pick you up and take you there?"

"Please..."

The call ended with a beep as he sat in fear. How had he been hurt, and by who? Why wasn't he informed? Did it just happen? How long has he not known? He had to wipe the tears from his eyes as he stood up, hugging Kat close to him, muttering "I'll be back" as he grabbed his keys and put his phone in his pocket, waiting outside the door for Mitsuki's car to roll into the driveway. He forced a smile and got in, "When was he hurt?" He asked, the second he was buckled in. 

"A week ago. They don't know how much longer they'll be holding him in there. I'm surprised you didn't know, I thought they would have told you."

"They didn't. They might've done it not to worry me.."

"Look what good that did? You're his best friend, the only person he ever talks about, naturally you'd be worried for him."

"Best.... 'friend'?"

"Yes? Aren't you two best friends?"

He chuckled softly, "Katsuki..." He smiled sweetly, finding it a bit cute Katsuki was too embarrassed to tell his own mom. "We've been together for years." He spoke softly. 

"awww, really? I always thought you two would be perfect for eachother!" She ruffled Eijiro's hair as they came to a stop. The car soon started rolling again.

"I...was planning on proposing to him when he came back from the mission...which is part of why I was so impatient."

Mitsuki was silent for a moment, but when Eijiro turned to look at her, she was grinning. "I, wanted to make sure it was okay with you first."

"Yes, yes, yes. I've always wanted you as a son!" She wrapped her arm around Eijiro's shoulder, then let go to grab the wheel. "Well, he'll be happy when you do propose to him. I promise!"

Eijiro smiled, "I hope so. Him and his family are all I really have left."

"What about your mom?"

"Died in a car crash when I was eight."

"Dad?"

"Left when I was two."

"Any siblings?"

"An older brother, but he cut off contact with me."

"Oh, I'm sorry. You should have told me sooner!"

"Well, it's a personal matter, and I'm not too keen on sharing personal things such as that."

"Oh, I completely understand. Many people have felt that way."

They pulled into the parking lot, and Mitsuki quickly got out of the car, along with Eijiro, who was fast to thank her for driving him. She nodded, then walked inside with him. They were lead to Katsuki's room, and as Mitsuki sat outside, Eijiro walked in. 

He saw Katsuki laying on a hospital bed, hooked up to multiple machines. Eijiro couldn't see any injuries, but figured they were covered by the sheet. He walked over to the ash blonde, putting his hand on his cheek. His skin was cold and pale, almost as if he was dead.

"Katsuki?"

[A/N: END OF PART ONE!! HAHA!! Anyway, I'll probably either upload the next part tomorrow, or if there's a suggestion, I'll do that first then part two. Along with requests, this might be a long lasting story, that constantly reoccurs.]

[1012 words]