|| The Imp || Part One ||

[A/N I won't give any backstory because it covers most of it in the story, though I do have to say in this AU, there are no quirks, and Bakugou recently turned 18, and refused to stay at his mom's house since 'he's an adult now and he can take care of himself.'

Also, if I were to make a chapter based on Invader Zim, would you be interested, and who would you want to be the invader?

No, I wouldn't be interested >

Yes! I think Bakugou should be the invader >

Yes! I think Kirishima should be the invader >

Alternative ideas >

Poll status : OPEN

Be sure to vote!!]

><><><><><><><><

// Bakugou's P.O.V. // First Person //

Time: 2:48 am

I've been growing more and more fed up with that damn deku the more I see him. He's been coming into my work every day, just to "spend time" with me, and constantly brags about how he got accepted into that damn school and I didn't.

I want him to leave me the hell alone.

Anytime I tell him off though, he just chuckles softly, and keeps talking! Not to mention he brought in this other asshole from his school and told him that I "loved to make new friends" and was "A total sweetheart." Yeah, that bastard soon learned it wasn't true.

[A/N it was Todoroki that Midoriya brought in.]

About a week ago my manager gave me something called an oi-jee board or something. I thought it was dumb, especially since she insulted me while giving it to me. She had left a note on the box that said 'maybe if you can get someone to use this, you can go back to your home in hell.' If I didn't need that job I'd have quit right there. 

Anyway, I figure it might be a good idea to try and use that to get rid of deku.  

I pull out the board from my closet where it had been sitting, the  pull out my phone, and search 'how to use a ouija board.' 

Turns out, It's actually kind of complicated...

There's a lot of risks you can run into when using one, those being 'you could get possessed, killed, or ruin your future.' Though in another case, someone says they managed to summon a demon, and controlled it to do his bidding. That sounded fun as hell. 

I open the box and grab whatever the hell that triangle thing is called and placed it on the board, putting my index fingers on the bottom left and bottom right sides of the plastic piece. I roll my eyes, figuring it wasn't going to work. 

''Oi, I'm not in the best of moods, so if any demons or anything wanna show up and help me out, do it fast.''

Not polite, but why should I give a shit. 

I sit in the room in silence, glancing around the apartment to see if there was anything... there wasn't.

I sigh heavily and put the board and triangle thing back into the box.

I knew this was a dumb idea.

With that, I headed off to bed, simply turning off the lights and laying down, before falling asleep.

><><><><><><><><

Time: 7:30 am

I wake up to a voice in my apartment. I figure it was my alarm, but it didn't sound like the usual radio station I listen to. I sit up and turn to my alarm, seeing it said 7:30. This is normally the time my alarm goes off, so again, I think nothing of this. I click the off button on my alarm, but the talking doesn't stop. I start to recognize words, as my mind starts processing the noises.