.{+} Satisfied {+}.

[A/N This chapter is a request from nightni16, which I really liked the idea of. This story is really angsty, so fair warning in advance. This is also based off of Hamilton so like- yeah. The character sheet provided above is Kirishima's Fiance/Bride in this. (The Eliza to Kirishima's Alexander-)]

.{+} Bakugou's P.O.V. {+} Third Person {+}.

As Bakugou got back to his apartment after the wedding, the blonde let out a heavy sigh, it shaking a bit as he was filled with regret. The door shut behind him, and he fell to the floor. Tears ran down his cheeks as sobs escaped his throat. 

He gripped his shirt as he hugged himself, cursing himself for being such a fool to think he had a chance. 

.{+} Three Weeks Prior. . . {+}.

Bakugou laid on his bed, ready to shut his eyes and call it a night when his phone went off, catching his attention. He sat up and reached for his phone to retrieve it from his nightstand.  He powered it on and unlocked the device, quickly reading over the notification. 

Dear Katsuki Bakugou, 

               I hope this letter reaches you in good health. It has been quite some time since we last spoke, but I feel our friendship has not deteriorated, and I feel the need to invite you to join a ceremony in which we will not forget. I am being wed to Settō Baishun in three weeks time, April twentieth, 20XX, and would like to ask you to be my best man. You're like a brother to me, and I'd like you to be there to send me off to my new life with my bride. 

                                                                                                                                         Sincerely, Eijirou Kirishima

P.S. Settō asked I write this formally, so sorry it seems out of character. I can't wait to see you there, man!

Bakugou's face fell. He had known this day would come. Ever since Kirishima first met Baishun on a city patrol, he had been head over heels for her. Bakugou and Baishun had become close friends because of their similarity in being friends with Kirishima.  Bakugou had to admit that if there was one person he'd like for Kirishima to marry, it would have been her. 

The problem arose when Bakugou realized what he had done. It had been his fault they met in the first place. You see, Kirishima and Bakugou were supposed to do a city patrol together, but Bakugou felt more inclined to help with a disaster further downtown. He introduced Baishun, since they worked in the same agency, to Kirishima and asked her to cover his shift in the patrol. It had turned out that the other pros had ended up needed Bakugou's quirk, so he didn't regret his choice. 

When Kirishima announced to Bakugou and the rest of his friends that him and Baishun were dating, that the problem got worse. Bakugou had feelings for Kirishima for a long while, but felt that as a pro hero he should worry more about others than his own relationships. When Baishun and Kirishima seemed to be a serious thing, rather than a short fling like Kirishima had many times, Bakugou started avoiding Kirishima. It made him sick to see the only person who made him giddy and helpless kissing another. Not only another, but a girl for that matter. Of course Bakugou had known Kirishima had interest in women, but he had shown some in men too. He'd rather Kirishima have been entirely straight rather than holding onto the hope he had a chance.

Bakugou, not knowing if he would go or not, ignored the email and went to bed. Of course, He struggled through the night, tossing and turning as he thought about how he threw away his only shot. He just hoped Kirishima would be satisfied, even though Bakugou could never be satisfied.