{| - 3 - |}

[Quentin's POV]

   I stood there letting the cold water hit my face. I had been in there so long the water had turned cold. The clean water still felt amazing. I'd shampooed my hair four times and conditioned it twice. I washed my body at least five times.

   I turned the water off and stood there for a minute, my hair dripping. I grabbed the towel hanging up and dried my hair and body, wrapping it around my waste when I had finished.

   I sighed and went over to the sink, and looked in the mirror. "Why do this now?" I whispered. "Why take care of me like this now? Years of neglect made 'em feel bad?" I sighed. I guess it could be a whole lot worse. I could get no shower or any food or hygiene. I took the toothpaste and put some on the toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

   I must've take at least thirty minutes. It felt great. I felt new. I still had a bit of facial hair and my hair was past my shoulders. I need way more than a trim.

   I got dressed into the some light blue intern clothing and then I knocked on the door that lead into the locker room where the showers and sinks were. A guard opened the door and Ms. Arizona and her side kick nurse waited for me. "Feel better?" The nurse asked. I nodded. "Let's get you a hair cut before we go eat, shall we?"

I followed the nurse to a room with a mirror and a chair. "Do you have a room for everything?"

   "We need hygiene and haircuts too you know." The nurse said. A man came in as she said that and held up a pair of scissors.

   "Good god you need it bad." He mumbled. I sat down and after some time my hair was finished. It was buzz cut short on the sides and fluffy and styled on top.

   "Let's get some food now that you're done." The nurse said. I got up and brushed the hair off of me.

   I followed them to the cafeteria and got a ginormous plate of food. I sat down at the table that sat at. Out of the corner of my eye I saw guards stand by the door and by a table near where we were.

   I ate quickly at first, then slowed down a bit. "Don't eat too much at once," the nurse said. "It wasn't end well since you haven't eaten a big portion in a bit."

   "A bit?" I said in between a bite of my food. I hadn't tasted anything like it before. It was the best things I've ever tasted in years. Literally.

   I finished my plate and drank the fresh water they gave me. I took a deep breath  and sat there in silence for a bit.

   "Why?"

   "Huh?" Ms. Arizona said, confused.

   "Why are you doing this now. You never cared about me before. I've barely been  fed, tank not cleaned, my hair long, no hygiene. Not that you've given it to me before. You neglected me for five entire years. I'm so weak.. you made me weak. I can barely walk. So why? Why are you doing this now? And don't do that bullshit where you say it's for the good of your cause and I need to get stronger because I now have to train for some shit. I've seen movies. That's what you people say."

   Ms. Arizona and the nurse were silent. A few awkward minutes passed before Ms. Arizona attempted to speak.

   "W-Well.. I'm.. I..