6. The truth

Hello my lovely readers, thank you so much for bearing with me till now.
My story has so many grammar mistakes, as I write on my phone. My laptop has stopped working. 😒
I promise to edit all chapters after finishing the story.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Skylar POV

Waking up with a loud scream has become a regular thing now. Today they gave food to all prisoners. No one answers me but sometimes I get some strange look from cells guards.

Every morning two middle-aged men come to check dungeon security.
I have noticed some strange things in these cells. Chains are made of silver. They are scared of silver like it hurts them. Prisoners and guards too. People they have torchered are still alive. Everyone is so strong here to accept me.

I saw a wolf in the same cell a human was locked in. I am sure they didn't move the human as I am awake almost every night. Yeah, those horrible painful episodes are still going on. Now I have lost my all hopes from brown eye guy.

Every night I am meeting the same green-eyed guy in my dreams. It feels like he is trying to ease my pain. Every night I pray for him to be real.

Today I am feeling much better, finally, my stomach got something inside. Better means better in the last three days.

He came today, brown-eyed guy. Every guard respected him. Some of the prisoners including wolves and humans clenched their mouth as they hate them. Some of them got scared as he will kill them.

A strong vibe is radiating from him. He just nodded when people greeted him. I was half expecting him to look at me. Now that he was looking at me I felt hurt, same heart, shattering feeling.

"Why I am here?" I said as loud as I could.

Now he was staring at me kind of observing me. I stared him eye to eye. His aura was dominating but I refuse to lose this stare competition. I want an answer. Why in this world he is not answering me?

"I want an answer, right now"

He continued to stare at me then turned back from where he came. I continued to stare at him.
I hate him. He is the reason I am here. I don't deserve to be here.
He said something to one of the guards and left.

Even after all this bullshit, I found him attractive. I am attracted to him that's the truth.

Two guards were bringing one girl with them. She too was chained with silver. Her hands were freshly burnt in a circle. Is that what silver do to them? What are they? I got some idea but wasn't sure exactly what they are?

They opened a cell beside mine and forced her inside. She didn't fall from their force. Which means She is stronger than me.

She was upset about coming to dungeons. She was in her world like she doesn't care where exactly she is.

"Hi, I am Skylar. What's your name?"
I am totally bored with this cell and people who don't talk.

She looked at me then ignored me.
Duh! what I was expecting from her. She is also same.

An aged lady with a medicine box was coming inside the dungeon. But for whom? Last three nights I was screaming for help but got none. Not even water.

That lady said something to one of the guards, he just nodded. They came in front of my cell, he opened the cell for her.

Who is she? Why she is coming to me. She doesn't look like a prisoner.

"Hello there, I am Liza." She said softly.

"Hi, I am Skylar. "

"I am here to help you with medicines. Let me take a look at you". She gave me a warm smile.

I nodded. She checked my pulses.

"When you ate last food?"

"Today".

"Not here proper food" she shook her head.

"Seven days ago". That's when I ate properly. At party day before my scheduled marriage.

"You need to eat, a lot". I know that but can't she see where I am.

She seemed really nice so I told her about my horrible pains during the night.

She nodded her head like she understood something. She pulled my shirt to have a look. Her wide eyes and two audible gasps were enough to tell me my condition. I looked around to find the owner of another gasp. The girl who came today besides my cell, now she was clinging to cell bars. The shock was easily visible in both faces.

They were just fine a few seconds ago but now they are filled with disgust and horror. I could see something in their eyes. There was something obvious that I wasn't aware of. What happened to me

"What happened to me?" I asked the old lady.
" Please answer me. " I pleaded.

" Since when you are having this pain?" The old lady asked with a concerned voice.

" Three days ago, the day these people found me in the forest. Every night I am having the same pain."

" Tell me why this is happening?"

"I will give you some medicine, which will help you with this pain. But I need to observe your condition for that you need to come with me".
She doesn't have any intention to tell me whatever is wrong with me.

"Really, but how?"

"I will talk to Johnson, he will get you to release from here". She said like no one can ignore her request.
I just took medicines and looked at her. She can be my godmother. A way out of here.
"I have some other work I need to go", something is going in her mind. Not sure what, but I have a feeling that thing is me. But she won't show off.

"Can I ask you something? Will you answer me?"

She thought for few seconds then replied," that depends on your question?"

"Who... I mean what are you? "
She gave me an eye. Her face is completely unreadable.

"I know you people are not a normal human being. Everyone here is stronger than me. In this prison human and wolves, both are prisoners. Tell me what's going on here?"

She sighed and said, " we are werewolf".

OMG, they are beasts, dangerous creatures my grandmother used to tell me stories about.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Hello, my lovely readers. Sorry for the late update. I was caught up with office work. Thank you for waiting for the update.

What would you like for next chapter?
I would love to hear all your suggestions. Please suggest whatever comes to your mind.

If you like the chapter, please hit the star below.

With loads of love,
SweetPendulam