Chapter 1

Monday:

Uhg. Mr. Oswald is making all the orphanage girls write biographies about themselves. Then he's going to take a picture of us and put them by our writing. And then he'a going to post it in the front office or something stupid. It may not sound bad but not all of us have proper grammar, pretty faces, or decent writing skills. I was one of the few girls that finished, and I made sure I smiled for the picture. I don't know why he thought of this now. No one would want to adopt a teenager, they might as well put me in a foster home, I bet that'd be better than here in this hell-hole. 

Tuesday:

Good news! I'm getting adopted! Mr.Oswald said someone made Joy Hood read my essay and decided to adopt me. I don't know why, my essay was just me complaining about the girls here. Although Cassidy Hood has a weird ring to it. I was also told she has a son named Calum and a daughter named Mali Koa. Those are some weird hecking names. I should probably be packing my things but eh, I'm lazy. it'll be fine. 

Calum's POV:

Okay, apparently we are adopting a young girl, which means I'll have a younger sister. Well now I'm going to be the middle child. I heard from my mom that her name is Cassidy, which is a rad name. I could totally teach her how to play the bass and I could have to introduce to the rest of the band too. I wonder if she's knows who we are. I'll make sure to take extra care of her. Oh and I can introduce her to Mike's adopted little sister Abi! They talk, chat, exchange girl talk, and BAM, friendship made. WOOH! Can't wait to meet her! Cassidy Hood here we come!