𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

【 F O U R 】

F O U R 

𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡  [ 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗜 𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡 ]

𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡 [ 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗜 𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡 ]

𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡  [ 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗜 𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡 ]

this little freak!

i tried my best to look calm and collected even though i'm internally dying with his stare and mischievous smirk. this goddamn captain, swear to my dear Lord, if i could just kill someone mentally, Levi is already dead.

"What? You can't answer me h—"

"O-Of course not! You...you are the worst here in Survey Corp! You're cold! A-And..."

damn this stuttering. 

if i could just stop the time, i already did. i shouldn't have teased him if i just knew that it will end up like this! everything is so embarrassing! and i looked like a stupid, idiotic captain in front of Levi.

"...y-you're not handsome!" you ARE handsome.

"Can you repeat it again?"

he smirked at me before inching his face nearer that's why i was forced to back out a little bit.

"I-I said you're not handsome!"

"But you're stuttering."

"Y-You don't care!"

i roared under my breath before i tried pushing him using my shaky hands but he didn't even budge.

am i that weak when he's around? i could totally punch someone hard in the face but why can't i even push Levi away?! my whole body started trembling, not because of fear, but because of nervousness and this terrible feeling in my chest and stomach.

"Go ahead, push me."

"I...I can't."

he let out a small, faint chuckle before uncaging me as he crossed his arms across his chest before sitting back on his swivel chair. i saw how he sipped his favorite black tea, his cold stare boring into mine.

shit. i'm inloved with my co-captain? this is impossible.

"I-I should go ahead now. I have more stuffs to—"

"We're having a day off today, brat. Don't you remember?"

face slaps. dammit.

"B-But I will clean my room—"

"You can do it tomorrow."

i shook my head in disbelief before facing Levi.

"Okay Levi but please, I want to go now. I supress that we're already done with our "attitude talk" and I will self declare that I will now dismiss mys—"

"But I still want to hire you as my personal assistant, idiot."

i turned silent for a minute and i froze in my position. humanity's strongest. needs an assistant. wow. just wow, darling. when my senses go back, i shook my head.

i'm a captain and i need to improve my titan skills and there's no way that i'm going to be a bodyguard.

"You can hire Petra or Oluo. Or maybe Eld or someone more—"

"But I want you."

fuck. this. beating. heart. someone stop this feeling.

i was really shocked that i cant move anymore. this system is really confusing me and my brain and heart is debating whether to accept his offer or not. at this point, i can't stand being with him for almost thirty minutes and now he wanted me to be his assistant?! personal assistant, to be exact!

"Accept it or accept it, brat. I hated waiting."

i cleared my throat before facing him again. duh, as if i can hide my blushing face anymore! i played with my fingers as i tried to look at him but i failed.

"I...I will think about it."

then i stormed outside his office. i immediately ran to the mess hall before grabbing a glass of cold water before sipping is straight. i'm can't breath, for Pete's sake and probably, i'm red as a tomato.

"Y/N, what happened to you?! You're so red! Can't you breath properly?"

i looked at Hanji who is now currently patting my back. i shook my head in disagreement.

"N-Nah...I'm fine. It's just that—"

"It's just what?! What happened between you and Levi?! Did he hurt you? Does he confess? Are you two together now?!"

"Hanji, calm down. You're being hysterical again."

i led her to the nearest dining table before i held both of her shoulders as i shook it hard. this is terrible. that Arckerman dwarf is driving me crazy. this is not right, this is illegal! goddamit. we just barely knew each other but i already fall for his charismatic charms.

damn that clean freak!

i drank another cold glass of water before facing a dumbfounded and clueless Hanji. i need to finalize this feelings. i'm so breakable and easy to give in as hell!

"Hanji..."

"Tell me Y/N! What happened?!"

i took a deep breath before speaking up. i know that i'm being too fast but i need to sort my feelings out now.

"I think I...I think I'm inloved with Captain Levi."

F O U R