𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

【 T W E L V E 】

T W E L V E 

𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡  [ 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗜 𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡 ]

𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡 [ 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗜 𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡 ]

𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡  [ 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗜 𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡 ]

Erwin and i walked to the edge of the wall before we used our gears to jumped on the ground. i gather all my courage as i saw the big hole in front of me. i know that my comrades are up there, securing the area for any titan attack. i felt Erwin's pat on my shoulder as i look up to him. 

so tall, Commander.

"Are you ready?"

i nodded. i already prepared myself for this. 

"Well then, let's waste no time. Do your job."

i watched how Erwin jumped back to the top of the wall and i'm left alone on the ground. i closed my eyes before thinking my goal: to secure the wall. that's it. i need to block the wall using my hardening. got it? got it.

i immediately bite my left hand hard a loud explosion soon surprised everybody, followed by a yellow lightning. i slowly transformed into my titan and once i got a fully control on myself, i didn't waste no time. i placed myself on the entrance as i roared hard before closing my eyes before gathering all my energy to harden my titan body. it took a minute before i fully covered the hole and soon enough, i felt someone slashed my titan's neck but not enough to wound me.

i tried opening my eyes and i saw Levi as he tried to pull me out of the titan. the veins soon freed me so Levi carried me to his shoulders before he brought me back to the top of the wall. Hanji greeted me with a tight hug but it feels like i lost half of my energy so i have to lean on her for support.

"You did great! You really did covered the wall! You're so good!"

i gave a faint smile on her comment before i felt Levi's embrace. i leaned on his chest as soon i felt my energy flowing back on me. it is one of the perks of having the titan ability, we can bring our energy back and we can regenerate body parts but we can't change into a titan if we already changed three times in a row.

"You feeling fine now?"

i nodded at the man i loved so much before standing up with his support. i looked down and i saw my titan figure, covered with white, hard skin which fully covers the wall. i felt so happy, realizing that i succeed on my mission. 

"Let's go to the other hole. Eren, it's time for your mission." Erwin commanded Eren before i run towards my friend, giving him a hug. 

"You can do it, Eren. Just remember all the things you do from your training okay?"

"Thank you, Captain Y/N. And good job, you did well."

i smiled before we charged on the other side of the wall but soon enough, we sensed that there is something wrong. i spotted titans inside the area, standing like statues, not moving. it feels like they were sleep-standing. we stopped in our tracks as soon as we saw our comrades, waiting for our command.

i saw Connie with the others so i ran at them.

"How did they get here?" i asked, panic on my tone.

"They walked and position themselves there like maniacs! We thought that they're going to lounge at us but it feels like they don't see us." -Connie

"Yup and they just popped out of nowhere." -Sasha

"What if they're aberrants?" -Eren

"We are taking that option but what if they're not? What if someone or something is controlling them?" -Armin

"Maybe Reiner?" -Mikasa

"I don't think so, Mikasa. Our old friends aren't capable of doing this." -Armin

an idea immediately popped up from my mind before i dashed towards the titans standing in front of the entrance. i heard them calling my name but i already made my way towards the titans before jumping on one of its shoulders. Connie is right, they are not seeing us. it feels like they're sleeping or hypnotized or something.

i immediately slashed the titan's neck but to no avail, it immediately hardened so i was shock at it. my swords broke into halves before i dashed out of the titan's reach. it still didn't move, nor blink its eye, but their neck is automatically hardening?! how come?

i flew back to my comrades to tell them the story but before i reach them, i heard a roar not from afar then i saw the titans which are just standing a while ago started running at us. 

yes, this is a big problem.

T W E L V E