𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

【 S I X T E E N 】

 S I X T E E N 

𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡  [ 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗜 𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡 ]

𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡 [ 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗜 𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡 ]

𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡  [ 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗜 𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡 ]

Levi's POV

i looked at all the paper works scattered on my desk as i started cleaning it before putting it in a nice place. i then fixed myself as i took a bath and changed into a clean uniform. yeah, i'm going to have my dinner on the mess hall. after all, since the accident, i always eat my meals here in my room, Petra always giving me the meals.

i put my uniform on before i heard a knock on my door.

"Name and business?"

"Petra. Here's your dinn—"

"No. Take it to the Mess Hall, I'm going to eat there."

"W-What?!"

"You don't hear me, cadet?"

"Y-Yes, Captain! I will now take it there!"

she's probably shocked that i'm going to eat my meal to that noisy, dirty place. especially when Eren and his friends are around. they really do annoy me.

i finished fixing myself before going out. even though i'm still here in the hallway, i can now hear the shouts and laugh of the cadets eating. when everybody saw me in the mess hall, they stayed quiet for almost a minute.

i eyed everybody. "What?"

"N-Nothing, Captain

then they started eating again. tch. i saw Hanji, Erwin, Mike and the other superiors before i grab my meal at the counter. Hanji called my name so i got no choice but to go to their table. i sat on the last row as i started eating quietly but Hanji, being the annoying bitch kept on bugging me and telling silly stories.

"Can you please shut up, Four Eyes? I'm eating."

"THEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE FELL ON THE CHAIR, EYEBROWS FIRST! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT IS REALLY RIDICULOUS!"

"Cut the crap, Hanji."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY ERWIN BUT IT'S JUST SOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA FUNNY!"

i heard Mike and the other superiors started laughing like a maniac, like what Hanji do. i just shook my head as i finished eating as i stood up from my seat but Hanji stopped me again.

"Where do you think you're going, Shorty?"

"Office."

"Nope! I planned a game for tonight! You need to join!"

"No."

"Yes, you will!"

"No."

"Whether you like it or not, now you're joining us!"

"N—"

"I'll take that as a yes!"

"Damn you."

"I love youuu!"

"Tch. I love Y/N."

"I love you as a friend, Levi. As a friend."

i rolled my eyes at her. i know that this night is still a long way to go. i pulled my wrist from her before putting my tray on the counter as i slumped back on my couch inside my office. i closed my eyes as i adored the silence lingering on the atmosphere. i missed Y/N. if she's here, she will probably cheer me up, play games with me or probably, we're cuddling right now. 

i can't help but to cry silenty again. it's still painful. it's just 2 days before we start another expedition and i want to see her again. no, her titan sculpted from the wall. that is the only thing that makes me remind her. i heard a knock on the door and i saw Hanji, leaning on the door frame.

"We're about to start the fun."

i took a deep sigh. "Just until 12."

"You're still crying."

i wiped my tears on my cheeks before walking past her. she didn't mind stopping me, instead she just followed me until we came to the mess hall. i saw Eren and his noisy friends and then Mike with Moblit. i sat beside Mike and then Hanji started squealing.

"Truth or Dare for everyone!!!"

"Yeheyyyyy!"

"Stupid game for stupid brats." 

Hanji eyed me at my comment but she proceeded on explaining the mechanics. i'm not really into these kind of games but i just need to get along. Hanji is right. i can't stay fucked up inside my office.

the game started but i just really don't care. the bottle tip isn't yet pointing at me and no one dared to do a dare at me. thus, after all, i just want to go back to my old self.

but i don't want to forget Y/N.

S I X T E E N