𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

【 F I V E 】

F I V E 

𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡  [ 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗜 𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡 ]

𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡 [ 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗜 𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡 ]

𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡  [ 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗜 𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡 ]

i dusted my book shelf before coughing. my black shirt and simple shorts are now covered with dirt. that little squirt Levi Ackerman ordered everyone, captains or cadets, to clean their offices and respective rooms.

i want to protest, i want to punch him but i can't even stare at him for atleast two seconds. he even told Commander Erwin to clean! he distributed boxes of Windex and he ordered that every Saturday, we should atleast sweep our rooms.

he's a total clean freak, i know.

the books i'm cleaning fell to the ground so my first instict was to catch them but i lost my grip to the shelf so i fell down together with the books. i fell on my butt since i'm just standing on my couch, trying to reach the top.

"Damn this cleaning thing!"

i slammed the cleaning cloth on the ground before messing my hair. i should be sleeping right now or probably training or playing with Hanji or Eren and his friends.

"You muttering something, brat?"

i looked at my door and i saw Levi leaning against the wall, his arms crossed in his chest. shit, why is he here? i looked so ugly and messy! i haven't put some face powder and i'm sweaty as hell. but don't make me wrong, i already took a bath which is a wrong move because i'm starting to be smelly again.

"N-Nothing."

i stood up from my seat before collecting the fallen books. it took time before i realize that these are my most favorite books. Twilight, Breaking Dawn and Eclipse. even the The Little Prince. i immediately wiped my books because they were covered with thick dust.

i get back from cleaning the shelves as i started putting back my books in place. maybe later, i will reread these books again. i took a small glimpse at Levi who is currently watching me from the door.

"Are you just going to watch me clean, Captai—"

"I told you to call me Levi when we're alone."

i blushed automatically. i didn't dare looking at him and answering his remark back. once i finished on cleaning the book shelves, i proceeded on sweeping the floor since i'm already done with dusting my bedroom and walls.

why should i just call him without the acknowledgement? i mean, we're not close. and falling in love with him is such my abnormality.

"Have you made up your mind, you little brat?"

"A-About what?" my voice almost a whisper, trying to focus on my broom and dustpan.

"Being my assistant."

i stopped from what i'm doing before gathering all my courage to look at the captain in front of me. he's still so hot even though he's just standing. he could be a model of a door. or probably a wall, or doorknob. maybe, he could be a model or endorser for some cleaning materials.

"I'm a captain like you, Levi, and i'm not supposed to be your bodyguard or something."

"I'm not hiring you as a bodyguard, i'm hiring you as my assistant. I want someone to make my tea."

oh dear God. what a lazy captain he is.

i'm considering the fact that it is my advantage that we can share alone time together but i have different matters to attend to, especially training. thus, i got my own paper works too. i can't just sit with him, talk with him even though i should do more productive stuffs than being his assistant.

i really want to accept it. of course, i'm going to have some quality time with my crush but i don't think that we'll get along well because of the conflicts of our attitudes. he's cold, i'm energetic. he'a a snob, i'm friendly. i will just surely annoy him.

i want to enumerate reasons to decline his request but there is only one thing that makes me going. Alone. Time. With. Him.

"I can't accept your offer, Levi. I don't want to be—"

"I know you want it, Y/N."

of course, i do.

"I'll just annoy you okay? I will make your work harder and plus, you will still need to deal with me so to avoid that things, I won't accept—"

i was interrupted when he slammed his soft lips with mine. rough but sweet. loving. addicting. goddammit. i was lost in words and thoughts and then suddenly, i just lost in my proper self and mind. i slowly closed my eyes before i kissed him back. i really don't know how to do this but i just followed his movements.

it's like everything started to move in slow motion. and the time stopped.

for pete's sake. what are we doing?

we did it for a minute before i tugged his shirt, begging for air. this is my first kiss, dear Lord. first. kiss. i was thinking and planning that it should be romantic, kissing under a meteor shower or probably during a date, or under the fireworks during Valentines but not in the middle of cleaning.

"What the—"

he cupped my face with his rough hands and stared directly in my e/c orbs.

"You're my personal assistant now. Only you. No more buts. See me in my office after lunch."

and then he left me in my room, dumbfounded, heart beating so fast. why am i inloved so badly with him?! he's my co-captain and he won't ever fall in love with someone like me.

but, what if there is a possibility?

F I V E