Night out......(M)

2740 words not long but I hope it was worth it....

🥰🥰💋💋

————————————————————————

Next Day

Tae woke up groaning. 'Uhhhhhh it hurts so much. How hard did he go on me last night...fuck I can't get up ' tae thought.

He tried to move again. Just then the bathroom door opened and Jungkook came out and his hair was still a little wet.

Tae looked at him and blushed thinking about last night.

And when Jungkook looked at him he looked away from him immediately.

Jungkook just smirked and went to him.

Tae was sitting on bed and Jungkook went to him placing his arms on both sides of Taehyung and capturing him.

" Good morning baby " Jungkook said and kissed him on the lips with full love.

" G-good m-morning " tae said looking down blushing.

" come let's get you to shower then eat breakfast " Jungkook said and Tae nodded.

Tae tried to get up again but couldn't.

Jungkook just chuckles at him and picks him in bridal style.

Tae was shocked and blushed while burying his head in Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook just chuckles at his baby's adorableness.

————————————————————————

After shower Jungkook and Taehyung went downstairs to eat breakfast 🥞 🍳 ....while eating...

" Tae you got a little something here " Jungkook said while cleaning the corner of Taehyung's lips and licking it . Tae just blushed while looking at him.

Jungkook was leaning in and just as their lips were about to touch the door opened.

And there is jin walking in like a queen,Jimin laughing , suga smiling at his mochi ,Namjoon ,hobi and arme in each other arms.

" can't you just knock like normal people " Jungkook said glaring at them.

" sorry but where's the fun in that " jin said laughing.

" you're right hyung if we do that again we might run into some action. oh wait we were just about to " jimin said laughing too.

"Hyunggggg" tae said while blushing . Jungkook just looked at him smiling.

" Yeah and just when we were about to have some action you ruined it you kiss blockers " Jungkook said.

" sorry not sorry " jimin said laughing.

Jin and jimin high fived each other.