Crazy day....cock blocker(M)

This part isn't something big so hope you like it

I luva you all

2714 words

________________________________

"Mom" Tae said with tears falling from his eyes.

He ran towards his mom hugging her.

" Taetae my little Taetae I'm so so happy to finally see you " Kim Sung Ryung said (mom).

" I missed you Tae " she said looking at his face wiping his tears.

" I missed you too mom" Tae said wiping her tears.

Jungkook was watching them silently with a sad smile.

" Welcome to you too son " she said looking at Jungkook.

" I'm glad to be here Mrs.Kim" Jungkook said smiling at her.

" Let's go inside " she said holding Taehyung's hand.

They all went inside and it was cozy inside.

"Please sit down I'll bring you something to drink" she said.

" Mom I don't want anything just please let's talk " Tae said.

"O-oh okay " she said sitting down close to Tae.

Jungkook was sitting across them.

" Mom I thought he killed you I'm glad you're alive" Tae said holding his mom's hands.

Sung ryung looks at him and smiled and looks at Jungkook while smiling and Jungkook smiles back.

" I was Tae I was going to be killed I know I've done so much bad in my life but one thing I did right was giving birth to you , you are the most beautiful thing that happened to me " she said tears pouring from her eyes.

Taehyung wipes her tears.

" Tae after he killed your dad I had no one and I was pregnant. Then he came telling me all those things that he would be always beside me and protect me and the baby day by day I fell for him " she said.

Taehyung was just listening as well as Jungkook.

" I gave birth to you and we took care of you. I signed up for a lawyer cuz I wanted justice but he forced me to do things for him he put himself into so many trouble including Jungkook . I tried to stop him but he would beat me and told me that he would kill you so I shut up " she said.

"Tae the day when Jungkook was at our house the day that he ran away from the police the only way to protect you from him was for you to go to jail " she said crying.

"I went to the jail and talked with Jungkook told him everything and he was so understanding he told me that he would protect you and and that he fell for you " she said.

Tae looks at Jungkook who was looking at him lovingly and smiled at him and Tae smiles back.

" Taehyung , Jungkook saved me from him just the day you were kidnapped his men saved me. I trust him Tae he truly loves you don't let him go " she said.