"Stay indoors okay,"

This chapter is dedicated to my cousin Crystal
in real life Hafsa. ❤❤HafsaAbdulbasitMusa

I rubbed my eyes as I tried to wake up. It was cold. The ground was cold. I sat up and stared at the wall trying to remember what happened last night.

Zombie movie, scream, Mrs Mary's feet,....... ZOMBIE!

I stood up my head spinning both Steve& Jake weren't on thier bed Emma was on the couch she slept on, combing her hair.

"Where are they?" I asked Emma and she answered the answer that I was afraid to hear.

"Outside."

"Crap" I ran to the door tripping at every step I take. And I went out of the room but not before yelling, "WAKE UP THE KIDS ARE OUTSIDE!!"

I ran outside straight time Mrs Mary's house but thank God before I reached there i heard the annoying yet wonderful laugh of the two boys. They were on the front yard playing with sand. I ran and embraced them with a big hug both of them at once.

"Leave... me." Steve struggled but I didn't let go until I was satisfied. I let them go when I was.
"What happened?" Jas, Jess and Emma came out.

"Why are you outside get in." Jas ordered I was about to stand up but I stopped when I heard a car driving on the asphalt. I turned around and for sure a car was on the asphalt. It got near and near and near and it passed. But then it stopped and came back to us. The man inside the car rolled down his window and looked at us. His face was covered in sweat. He looked like he ran miles.

"Look kids stay indoor okay. Whatever you do don't come outside. There are......bad things out there so umm...bye." And with out another word he drove off. But then again he stopped and came back. "Errr.... You might need this," He pulled out a..... Gun! Like a real one. None of us moved. "You are Jasmine the older, right? You'll really need it take it. I am a friend of your dad's," Jas hesitated but took it anyways.

"Uhh thanks?"

"My duty," He drove off. For real this time.

"Well that's unusual." Emma gave the car a weird look as it went until it was out of site.

"Inside, Now!"

After we ate break fast Steve, Jake & Emma went upstairs as me Jas and Jess sat on the couch.

"What do you think we should do?"Jess asked the question that I was searching for an answer since last night.

"Obviously we can't stay here since there is a zombie next door." Jas looked at her hands.

"So we need to go somewhere? To Crys's?" I said.

"Where else. Right?"

"Yeah so we need to pack. Now."

Me and Emma packed up clothes as Jas and Jess packed up things we need like food and...weapons. We don't know what we might see out there so it's better to be cautious. I packed up mine Jasmine's and Jessica's bag as Emma packed Steve's and Jake's and her bag. I headed downstairs after I was finished. All of them were there.

"Hey do you think we should wrap our arms with a book or something like they do in the movies." I rolled my eyes at Jessica's words.

"Jess this is real life I dont--" I was interrupted by Yasmin.

"Yeah I think we should." I gave her the 'are you serious?' Look. What could a book help us in zombie it's not like it will protec......ohhhhhhh! It will protect us. Yeah, I think we should do that.

So finally we were all in the garage ready to go. We all had books wrapped around our arm. Jas was in the driver seat, Jess was in the passenger seat. Steve and Jake were in the middle seat and I and Naema were in the back seat. Steve and Jake had earphones on and the were playing with their I-pad because we don't want them to hear or see any thing that was outside. Jas slowly drove out of the garage. It was still quite and no one was there. We passed Mrs Mary's house. I felt sorry for her. As we passed I saw a bloody hand slamming against the window. It would be either the stranger zombie or Mrs Mary zombie.

Crys's house was in the city so it was a bit far from ours. Jasmine & Jess were talking. Steve and Jake were playing & Emma was sleeping. So I picked out my phone to check my notifications. I had 4 messages from Alice.

A: Hey lil sis
A: U WON'T BLIV WHT I HEARD!!!
A: Jenn?
A: Jenn? Please answer me you didn't turn to
A zombie Right?
J: yes I did and I'm comin to eat u
A: you stupid lil...
J: I am fine tnx 4 askin.
A: I thought you died😭
J: you ain't gonna get rid of me dat easy
A: u k tho?
J: ya, r u?
A: I'm fine, is the zombie thing true?
J: yeah it's true I saw one last night, the old
Woman who move in to your house got bitten last night. We saw her and the other zombie. Disturbin
A: WHAAAAAAAAAA???!!! SRSLY??
A: u kiddin right
A: OMG!!
A: where r u now?
J: we r goin to Crystal's
A: oh ma god this is just Unbelievable
J: yeah, is ur place safe
A: i think so I didn't see anitin yet
A: mom is callin. Say hi to z whole family for me
J: will do bye stay safe

I locked my phone and came back to reality. We were still not close.

"No! The man changed in 10 seconds," Jas tried to explain it to Jess. Whatever it was.

"No it was 13,"

"10"

"13"

"10"

"What are you talking about?" I joined.

"In the movie World War Z in how many seconds did the man change in to a zombie?" Jess asked me.

"She didn't watch--" Jas zipped when The car moved up and down like we drove on something.

She stopped the car with a screech. "Did I hit someone?" Jas asked in horror.

"I think you did," Jess said looking back.

"Jas you going to jail!" The little girl beside me was making the matter worse.

At the back there was someone lying there.

"My!" She ran out. Jess got out and grabbed her before she goes further. Me and Emma were watching through the back mirror. Jess was holding a base ball bat. She said something to Jas and they walked to the person slowly.

_______-_-__________

Hey hey everyone Santa is talking. This is the longest chapter I have written till now but if I am not lazy like I always am I might make the next one longer.

People, comment down ur name plz. And vote too

Hola