"Ru-RUN!"

"I don't have a good feeling bout this," Miles said eyeing the car suspiciously until it disappeared.
We chanted out our agreements.

"What are we looking at?" The male voice-whisper made is all jump. Styles was beside me looking at the road.

"Holy crap dude! Where did you come from?" Miles asked. By the way he almost jumped down the roof from surprise.

"Ya know, Jupiter," We chuckled. "You stayed up here a long time so I thought that Alice already killed you but no! Look at you in one piece,"

"I um.. Thanks for your concern bro,"

"Nahh! No problem. You told her?" He whispered so no one but Miles can hear. Or so he thought.

"Yes I did you don't have to whisper of you were going to whisper-yell it. Anyways. It's lunch time already. Let's go eat,"
.
.
.

"So?" Jas looked at us hopefully.

"Wow," Tyler said at the same time Miles whistled.

"Nice," Styles said his eyes scanning from top to bottom.

"Wow, that's really.." I trailed off.

"I am proud of my self," Dave patted himself.

Now if you think we're complimenting Jasmine then you are terribly wrong. We used Jas's idea to upgrade the car and thanks to her knowledge of all the zombie movies, and story, they upgraded the car..amazingly. And sure it looked like a badass. The sky has darkened already and dinner was the next meal. After praising the car for a little while we went back to the house.

Our chefs were too tired to prepare food, so it was up to me and guess what I prepared. Instant noodles. I found some in the fridge so I cooked them.

Plus I don't think anyone would like to eat an overcooked food. Burnt food. while eating dinner.

Miles explained about the car and no one was suspicious as we were.
.

"What is your favorite colour?" Dave asked Styles.

"Brown. You?"

"Pink," Styles chocked on his water. "I'm just kidding. Green,"

"How old are you?"

"20,"

"19,"

This went on for few minutes until this question came up. "Where were you guys when..this happened?"

Styles sighed and Miles shifted in his seat. We were around the fire to get some heat. Blanket wrapped around us, and can of soda in our hands.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," Julie assured.

"Nahh, it's okay."

Flashback

Styles P. O. V

"Dude, I swear to God I'll rip your head off," I warned Jordan who had the last piece of candy in his hands.

"No you won't," He smirked and stuffed in his mouth.

"You little-"

"LANGUAGE!" My mother yelled from the kitchen.

I started chasing him around the house all for a piece of candy.

"Guys please, you are blocking the view," My brother whined leaning from right to left to watch the movie.

"We are the view," We both said now blocking the Tv became the mission.