"Over?"

"It'll be alright," Jenn tried to calm her down.

Finally we were ready to leave and Alice here was kinda having a last minute freak out.

"No it's not gonna be okay! We are done! We leave this house and we are done! We are not gonna make it-" Jenn who wasn't sweet as she was for the past half an hour slapped her. A kind of slap when you want to wake someone from this kind of situation.

Afterwards she gave her a lecture. "Listen girl, you have got to woman up. Stop chickening and be brave. We are going in this car to the safe zone and we are going to make it there safe.  Weather you like it or not. Now get your ass in this car before I drag you in by your hair. You hear me?" Alice visibly gulped and obeyed. I have to admit, that was one encouraging and threatening lecture.

Julie, me, Miles and Ty are going in the car with Julie driving and the others in the minibus. You are probably wondering how it went with Miles and Hannah.

Well Hannah didn't give him a chance to speak. After screaming at him for sometime she hang up. Miles seems happy though. Why? This were his words.

"I am just so glad that she is alive and okay. I mean sure it would have been nice if she listened to me. But I don't blame her cause she still thinks that I don't love her and I dumped her. Anyways, just knowing she's alive is a big relief. I have feeling in my gut that I'll see her again an tell her that I love her. Even if she doesn't believe me. I will understand. I am just glad "

Driving on the lonely highway, we listened to Shake it off by Taylor Swift. Dancing and singing along.

"Shake it off, shake it-" Our voice was cut short when the car stopped abruptly. Me being in the passenger seat, I can see strips of sluggish black substance on the window and a zombie (I hope) laying on the road to the front. With wide eyes, I turned to Julie who was breathing heavily.

The car has stopped and so did the car behind us.

"What? Why did you stop? Over," Dave said through the walkie talkie. We got two from Alice's house.

Uncertain my self I talked back, "I think Julie just run over a zombie. Over,"

"You okay?" Miles shook her shoulder from behind. She had calmed a lil bit and was leaning on the steering wheel.

"Yeah," She sat up straight "I just wanted to check if this thing on the hood of the car worked properly,". The motioned the metal added on the hood when we upgraded it. You don't know how hard I wanted to shout,

" That was so cool!". Julie must have noticed me hitting my lip and chuckled.

"Come on say it,"

"THAT WAS SO COOL!"

The door from behind me opened signaling that Ty was out. I was hesitant but followed him any ways. Miles and Julie behind me.

We walked to it and thank god it was a zombie. But not one we knew or saw in the movies. This zombie was oddly black all over even the tongue and teeth. A black sluggish thing drifting out of its mouth. It's arm was cut off and on the other side of the road. It's leg was twisted in an awkward way. There was a large cut going down it's face, as if someone stuck a knife and run the knife down his face. Its eyelids were missing causing its eyeballes to pop out. Instead of red blood, there was white lather coming out and it's eyes when it saw us, instead of turning from whole white to whole black, it turned from whole black to whole white. It couldn't move though. Just struggled on the floor spreading the black sluggish thing on the ground. Not to mention the horrible smell.

If you think that was scary then what happened next will probably kill you.

The zombie stayed still and laid back. Later, it's stomach cut open and surprise surprise The inside was black too. A body crawled to a ball was in there.

By now we should have been running, but curiosity getting the best of us we stayed and watched what happened next. The thing moved and the smell got worse. It smelled like a witch's foot.

Just imaging.

The body slowly rose up and let me tell you, it was big. No, huge. How did it fit in there? IDK

We might be curious but we ain't stupid to stay there any longer. And so we were backing away.

It stood there and flexed its body before snapping its head towards us. It litterly looked like a Skinless man from underground.

That being our cue, we sped to the car. Needless to say, the..thing was running right behind us.

Miles being the first to reach entered the driver's seat and started the car. Once we were all in he drove the car on top of it. This time the the liquid on the wind shield was now all over it. The wiper did it's job and cleared the view a little.

"Are you guys alright? Over,"
"Hellow?"
"You there?"
"Over?"

"Yeah we're fine. Over," Tyler replied. We just switched places. Miles driving, Ty in the passenger seat, me and Julie in the back seat.

"Uhh.. How about we stop for lunch the kids are hungry,  over,"

"No, no! Oh hell no! Give them some thing in there we are NOT stopping. Only for the kids though we have to save food I don't think there is any market or hotel for quite sometime," He finished. "Over,"

"Yeah you are right, Over,"

"I am right. Over,"

"That's what I said,. Over,"
"Yeah and I said- uff!" He stopped when Julie hit him.

"It's not a game,"

"You said uff? I don- uff" Styles or Crystal hit him.

After a moment of silence I spoke up, "that was odd."

All needed was for someone to bring up the subject, coz once I did they all started replaying out what we all saw together.

"And the smell oh my god! Miles keep your eye on the road," She scolded