"WE JUST SAW A ZOMBIE!"

This chapter is dedicated to my cousin Jessica in real life Haneen. Love you Han and I miss u so much.

"What was that?" Jess whispered, pausing the movie.

"I don't know," Jas whispered back. "Shall we go and see?"

"No!"
"Yeah!" Was the response from me and Jess.

And ofcourse we did. I was holding a Base ball bat, Jess was holding a pan and Jas was holding a knife. We slowly walked out of the house and to Mrs Mary's house from where we think the scream came from.

We stood at the porch as Jas pushed the door a little bit to which it opened with a Creek sound like in the horror movies. We all walked in.

"Hellow? Is any- ouch" I looked at Jess rubbing the spot she hit me. She placed her index finger on her lips indicating for me to shut up. Ohhhhhhh I should shut up.

The house was different from when Alice used to live here. It now looked dull and lifeless. Jess nudged me from the side. I followed her gaze to the floor. There was a black line leading to a room. Jas slowly walked towards the room and we followed. As we got closer I started hearing a strange groaning. We three peeked inside. I can only see a woman's leg till her knees. Mrs Mary's legs I suppose.

Jas pushed the door further but I wish she didn't. There laid Mrs Mary lifeless. Something was beside her.....eating her. I stood there not believing what I am seeing.

BANG!!

Jess dropped her pan hands over her mouth. The thing which I suppose is a zombie snapped his head up to see us. I noticed his eyes turning completely black. We all panicked and tried to ran out of the room all at once which resulted to us all to falling down. The zombie came out. I lifted my hand in front of and closed my eyes expecting the worst. But nothing happned. I slowly opened my one eye and there it was lying on the ground shaking violently knife stuck on it's chest. Jasmine's knife.

I looked at her. She stood in front of me with a face white as paper. Tears made Thier way down her cheek.

"My lord! Did I kill it?" She said when it stopped shaking.

"Yes you did and it is good," Jess whispered.

Then it started shaking again. We all ran out screaming. I was the first to reach our house followed by the two.

What happened next? Well.... we freaked out.

"OH MY GOD,"
"WHAT WAS THAT,"
"WAS THAT A ZOMBIE,"
"WE JUST SAW A ZOMBIE,"
"MY GOD, MRS Mary IS DEAD,"
"MY LORD, WE ARE DEAD,"
"WE ARE SO DEAD,"

I dropped to the floor and rested my head on my knees. "We are dead, we are dead, we are dead," I kept repeating. That thing was stuck in my head. That half ripped grey face, the white eye, the half ripped mouth it's so..

I ran to the bath room and started throwing up. I feel Jas tap my back from behind.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine,"

"I'll go up and check on the kids," She got out.

I walked over to the sink and washed my face letting the cool water calm me a bit.

"I can't belive it" Jess muttered from beside the door. I looked over to where she was standing. Her face looked pale and she was crying.

"You okay?" Nothing. Just stood there numb. "Let's go upstairs, ya?" I dragged her up with me.
When we entered Steve and Jake's room, Jas kissed them on their foreheads and came out before closing the door.

"I have over 12 missed calls from Crys 7 from Dave and Ty and 13 from Julie," She said as we got into Jas and Emma's room.

David and Crystal are siblings. Our cousins. Tyler too. But Juliet is our aunt. David and Tyler are 20 years old both. Juliet is 21 and Crystal is 18.

"I tried to call back but they aren't answering," She said worrying.

"Calm down we'll call them again tomorow. Maybe they are sleeping," BLEive it or not I was the one tryin to calm them while it should have been the other way around.

"Was that really real?" Jess was going crazy. Even I didn't freak out like that.

We didn't dare to sleep in our separated room so Steve and Jake slept on their bed. Naema on the couch, and three of us on a mattress on the floor. Never in my life have sleep been this difficult for me. I kept rolling from one side to another but I couldn't sleep not after being in an actual horror movie. After 2:00 I think, I finally felt my eyelids getting heavy.

_________-_-_________