"So who?"

Dedicated to my cousin Dave in real Yahya. 😍😍

After eating the delicious pasta we all agreed to play games to get our minds off of the Crap in the real world. The stupid we are, we played a horror game while we are in a horror life. We voted to play the game Murderer. But we all enjoyed it. And by we I mean not including Em, Steve and Jake.

"I found a dead body," some one yelled from somewhere and we took off our blindfolds.

After playing like that for sometime we were finally got bored of the game so our next destination became the basement. Weirdly everyone here uses a weapon.

Crystal and Jasmine use arrows and a bow. David and I use swords. Julie and Jess shoot guns and are tekwando black belts. At last Tyler throws those star like things ninjas use and blades. He really has a good control over them.

The basement is an enormous place where the weapons are kept except the guns which we aren't allowed to. And that's where we use them.

We have those weapons back home and we practice a lot.
"So what's going to happen?" Crys wondered out loud. "What are going to do? Just stay here till someone comes to rescue us?"

"Yeah, I guess. What else can we do?" Dave replied doing some tricks with the sword. Dave is a pro at this thing. I am good too, bur he is amazing how he controls it seeming simple yet it is very hard.

"I'm sure someone will come soon," Jas comforted them as she aimed for the target and the arrow wet flying right on the red mark.

"You think our families are okay?" Jess was sitting on the floor stuffing in cheetos.

"I'm sure they are. I mean they are out there hobnobbing," Tyler snatched the cheetos form her which earned him a glare.

"That's a new word," I snatched it from him and ate for my self.

"Hobnobbing means socialising with important people," He took the cheetos back
"You made it up it?" Jas took them.

"No, it's a word!"

Everyone ate the cheetos and the empty pack was sent back to Jess. "My poor cheetos,"

Time flew by and it was night. We ate dinner and slept in two room classified to boys and girls. Night time passed and day time came. Again day time passed and night came. Just like that with no new thing occurring a week passed by. That's when the trouble began.

"So who?" Was the question. Apparently we ran out of food in the house and someone had to go out to get some from the supermarket. It was from the big ones not including me and Jess to which I am thankful for.

"Obviously the guys are going," Crys spoke as if they weren't there. "But one of us should go with them,"

"I'll go," Jas volunteered.

"Anyone?" Ty inquired ignoring Jas. My poor sis. She sorely wants to go but they won't let her. Why? She is noisy.

"I guess we are gonna have to go alone,"

"Hellow! I'll go,"

"Okay fine I'll go," Julie sighed.

So like that, they were standing at the back door armed and books wrapped around them. "For if I die, I want you to know that you have been the best and the most annoying sister in this world, I love you," Dave kissed Crys on the forehead head.

He started it and everyone told out their feeling for all. Then finally they were out.

"I really hope they come back," Emma spoke from behind.

"Where did you come from?" I asked started.

_____________-_-_______________

Any character you think best suits Jessica?

Vote and comment.

Anneyo-haseyo