"May god be with us,"

Jasmine's P.o.v

"IF YOU'RE HAPPY and you know it clap your hands *clap clap*. If you're happy and you know it clap your hands," Jake and Steve kept on cheering blasting my ears.

It's been over three hours since we left the house. It was now 4:35.

"At least they are in a good mood," Crys said from beside me as I groaned shutting my ears. You know what the shocking part was, Ty from the driving seat as well as Cal from the passengers seat were singing along.

"Come on girls! Sing with us," Ty said between the song.

"Come on," Crys smiled at me. I am not in the mood of singing . But after them chanting my name few times,I gave in.

"If your happy and you know it stomp your feet," I couldn't help but smile as the car vibrated with our feet slamming to the car groung. Not long after I was singing along grinning.

"Not bad, huh?" She nudged my shoulder and I laughed. I guess it's fine. Scratch that who am I kidding this is really fun! An hour ago we stopped at a restaurant and brought food. So we were all energised right now. Specially the Kids who ate a lot of candies.
.
.

After the kids slept and the wildness ceased,

Who let the dogs out woof woof..

my phone rang a call from Julie.

Hey Jas

What's up

Everything okay with you guys?

Yeah we're fine. You?

Well we are not. Everyone is whining of how tired they are. Dave says we spend the night in a hotel.

Oh.. wait let me inform them.

I hang up the phone. "Dave says that we should spend the night in some hotel. Everyone is tired,"

"Yeah I was thinking the same thing," Ty said looking through the rear view. "I have been driving for three hours and none of you offered to help,"

Crys rolling her eyes looked at me. "Do you think a hotel is a good idea? I mean there might be many of them,"

"Yes there would but we should at least try to sneak in through the parking lot," I replied shrugging. Tyler's phone rang and Dave's car which was infront of us stopped.

"Yeah we agree..OK then..may God be with us," he pulled the phone away from his ear. "We are sneaking in through the parking lot to that hotel," through the window there was a hotel. Not so big but not so small either.

The cars rode and we entered the parking lot and parked the car. It was silent and no movement was seen. Cars were neatly parked liked normal days.

If only it was a normal day.

As much as I like killing zombies, I don't like to die or turn to A brainless creature. A normal life is way more better than this one.

We exited the car and the other group came to us. Ty and Dave whispered to each other then looked up at us.

"Dave and me will go and check if it is safe. Stay here till we come back," they took off running to the elevator holding their weapons. By the time they were back, we had the bags in front of us and the sleeping babies carried on mine and Crys's back.

"Let's go,"we walked to the elevator in silence and went up to the last floor.

"Um..guys we forgot we need keys to enter," Jenn whispered once we were out of the elevator making us halt.

After a mini argument, finally it was decided me, Crys, Ty and Dave should go and get the keys. While the others waited in a corner.
.
DING the elevator door slowly opened whilst we stuck to the side wall of the the elevator. In one side there was me and Ty while on the other side there was Dave and Crys. Tyler leaned forward to peek then slowly tip toed out and we followed. No zombie was seen and it was quite. I think we are safe.

Oh no I spoke too soon.

Zombies were around the reception area roaming around with their horrible voice.

"Shit," Ty cursed stepping back and hiding by the wall. We followed his pace and stuck our back to the wall.

"What should we do?" I whispered panic in my eyes.

Dave started making weird gestures using his hands.

"Brother," she said sweetly. "Will you please talk in human language," she hissed.

He sighed and talked. "Cover us while me and Ty go and get keys," we agreed to his sentence and they went off. With me and Crys holding up our arrow looking for enemies to attack and with the guys slowly walking to the reception desk, it felt like we were shooting a movie. An action movie and of course lil bit of horror. I kinda like it.

As they walked in through a side door, I caught a glimpse of a half-bodied zombie on the floor trying to reach to Ty's legs. Not bothered, Ty reached for the keys.

"Oh god! We better get going," I followed Crys's eyes to be met with black eyes of a zombie staring at us. It didn't waste a second and started running.

Yup, we better

_____________-_-____________

Please ppl vote AND comment.

I feel lonley....... :(