Chunin exams

I woke up to make everyone breakfast I'm pretty sure today is close to my team getting the Chunin Exams paper.

I and Sasuke get to the bridge and see Sakura there with a new Ninja outfit a better suitable one I smile and spin around with her.

"Aw I love your new outfit Sakura don't you Sasuke"

"Hn"

"He loves it"

I see her internal fangirl hehe I can't blame her I would too if it came from Kakashi or Shisui.

Naruto soon arrives and I hand out everyone's breakfast.

While waiting for Kakashi I sit and observe my team still arguing.

Really going to miss this after the Chunin exams everything goes to hell Sasuke leaves, Naruto Leaves, Sakura will be busy training.

Me, on the other hand, i- I've decided along with training  I will find everything Danzo has ever done wrong to anyone, I'm sure that my family wasn't the only one ruined by him all I need is the proof so if getting as close to Danzo will get me info then I guess that's what I will be doing.

"-EMI Akemi hey you spaced out"

Looking up at Kakashi I smile "hehe sorry Sensei I was having a wonderful daydream"

"Oh really do tell" he's suspicious of me well damn

"It was about you well me and you, you were half-naked and was slowly-"

"That's enough say no more" aww he turned red how cute

He looked at Sasuke "who teaches her these things"

Sasuke just glairs at the floor "hn, I don't know what you are talking about my cute little sister would never say anything lewd"

Oh brother dearest still in denial I see

I giggle to myseilf I wonder how Itachi will react to my pervy-niss

An-ny-way Sensei tells us about our dumb D-rank missions and me being the supportive best friend mess up along with Naruto so he wouldn't be alone 

I totally didn't mess up on accident.

Like pft ya I totally pulled out the wrong things with Naruto, get dragged by a dog, and almost fall to my death cause I'm a good friend.

.....

'Lier'

"No youu"

I look around to see everyone staring at me "what can't I talk to the voice in my head in peace"

They just looked away

I hear Sasuke and Naruto argue then Sakura tries and flirt the girl never learns.

"Don't worry Sakura we can bond"

She smacks him aww poor Naruto he's just a cutie looking for love.

"We can bond Naruto-"

Sasuke comes and drags me with him by my arm "no"

"Sorry ya cuties another time I have to show my love and affection towards Sasuke now- and they are not listening" I pout

'Sniffle' I just wanted love

We literally do nothing but walk around for a while till we see Kankoro being a jerk.

We sneak up on them and I swing my legs back and forth.

Dang Chakra strings look so cool I want someone to teach me how to do that.