Part 10

I didn't sleep because I was busy packing up my things and prepared to leave by dawn as we agreed.

The clock chimed by midnight and an hour after I went out with my bag. I'm planning  on to exiting to the kitchen where the second access to the palace is. This is where the palace staff enters and exits every time we go out for supplies. I was reaching out the door when someone spoke behind me.

"Going somewhere, dearie?" A man said in the dark and he lit up a gas lamp and there I saw King George, himself. He is in his pajamas and robe, with his brown hair a mess. He is way more attractive when he has a messy hair. I snapped out in reality and stopped fancying the King.

"Just going to--"

"Going to Washington?" He said and stood up and walk towards me and I was backing up just like earlier. He crouched a little so that our face will be leveled and I can say if someone pushes him our face will definitely collide.

"Tell me the truth, Luna.... or should I say.... Miss Martha Washington?" he said and looked at me eye to eye.

"Hmm... why do I know? You ask? Well it turns out that one of my generals recognized you and he told me who you really are" he said and just locked his stare on mine "I guess Daddy didn't mind on putting his own little girl on the battlefield of men eh?" He continued.

I was about to say something but he suddenly put his lips to mine. I resist his kiss and tried my best not to get hypnotized with it and suddenly without thinking, I returned his kiss. What am I doing? I retract my lips immediately when I just remembered Lafayette. King George is staring at me in disbelief.

"Stay and I can give you anything you want, we can rule together. You can have the luxurious life that you dream of. Stay and be my queen" he said with feelings. I can feel the sincerity in his voice. Well I think there is no reason to hide anymore since he knows what I'm doing here.

"It is tempting you're majesty.....but..... I already have someone else" I said and yes I'm referring to my family and Lafayette.

"Is that so?" He said with a hint of anger in his voice. His face turned to something more creepier instead, he looked at me with his eye lids half closed and a smirk.

To my surprise he grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs. He opened the room and threw me to a bed. I turned to him and just realized that it was his room. He went to the fireplace, grabbed something what it seems like a metal that has been left at the fire and went near me and above me. I tried to crawl away from him but it was too late. He pinned me down to my position and looked at me dead in the eye. He crept his hand inside my skirt up to my thigh. I look at him shock.

"Remember this, whatever has this mark is my property" after he said those words I felt a sting of heat on the side of my thigh. I screamed and I felt tears ran down my eyes. Seconds after King George stood up and threw the metal thing back to the fireplace. "You're mine and mine alone"

"I'll be back. Don't you dare leave this place. Keep the bed warm for me, love" he said with a wink. When he went out I sat back and looked at the mark he made. It was the royal family crest that is marked on my thigh. I will definitely kill that bastard, so help me God.

I tried to touch my wound that is still fresh with red and brown in color. When my finger got contact with it I hissed in pain.

I  stood up and ran for the door disregarding the pain and it seems like he locked the door when he went out. I looked at the window and immediately created a plan. I took a chair and smash it to the window and it broke into pieces. I heard the palace guards shouted outside soI hurriedly climbed up the window and slid down. Before I jumped out I heard King George called me.

"Guards! Get that girl and don't let her escape! And no one should ever harm her or you'll be dead!" King George said in displeased tone.

I kept on sliding down the roof until I made it to the gutter. I saw and there is a window just aligned to the gutter so I went there to use it as a way in to go out. I looked inside the window and I saw the library. I opened it slowly and tip toes inside not wanting the guards to know that I'm here.

I head to the door and then stop when I heard the King's voice again.

"You shall not stop not until you find her! And if someone will so put a finger and harm her... you'll be sorry!" He said from the other side and after that I heard footsteps running.

When it was all quite I opened the door and saw that no one is there and made a run for it. I went to the kitchen to make my exit but it was lock. I kept on shaking, pushing and pulling the door but it won't budge. I heard a gasped behind me and when I turned it was Lean who dropped her basket of used dishes. She turned to her side when we heard the running of the palace guard.

"In here, hurry" she said and led me to the stock room and pushed a two stone bricks that are loose. It seems like a hidden passage. I thank her and crawled to the hole. The hole led to the  hedge and out to the forest. I ran and ran until I was so far to the castle. I stopped on a tree to catch my breath.

Hercules POV

I went back to camp and heard the news that we've won the war. From the distance I saw my friends rejoicing.

"Hey guys! I miss you so much!" I said and hugged the gang

"Mulligan, where's Martha? Is she with you" Lafayette said, I felt a sting in my heart when she said her name. Yes, I loved Martha but I respect her decision and she chose Lafayette. I already accepted that a long time ago. I'm just happy for my best friend.

"What? I thought she was with you? Haven't she arrived yet?" I said with a laugh and they just exchanged stares and looked at me. My smile faded when I realized what could have happened to  Martha if she hasn't arrived yet.

"Mulligan.... Where's Martha?!" Lucy ask a little bit furious as she grabbed my collar.

Our attention was caught by the men that are running  and as if they saw something......... or someone. We rush to them and we saw that the men are running towards the medical tent.  A crowd is already forming there.

I made my way through the crowd and there I saw the person that I least expect to lie on the bed.

"Martha?!" Lafayette and Lucy went pass through me and walk towards her who is still unconscious. I flinch my wrist at the scene that I've been witnessing.

"Move! Move! Where's my daughter?!" Washington said making his way out of the crowd

"Sir--"

"Where's my daughter?!" He said to me and I look at the direction of Martha. He too, went to her position. I went near Martha and saw that she has bruise everywhere. I clenched my teeth at the thought on what the King did to her. Hamilton shooed away the crowd and we are the only ones who are in the tent.

"Martha... please wake up.." Lucy said tapping her cousins face lightly. She too started to tear up.

I stood on my place looking at Lafayette holding Martha's hand while calling her. A tear ran down my face to see her status right now. That should be me who's  right by your side...........