Part 7

"EVERYONE ATTACK!" The General Washington commanded

"RETREAT!!" General Charles Lee motioned

"ATTACK!"

"RETREAT!"

"SH*T! WILL YOU TWO MAKE UP YOUR MIND?!" I shouted at them before I killed and slash every red coat I see. This is how I'm going to let my anger out.

"HAMILTON!" The General turned to Alexander instead

"Ready, sir!" Alexander replied

"GO WITH LAFAYETTE AND TAKE THE LEAD"

"YES, SIR!" Alexander said and we fought the battle with Alexander as our leader

A thousand soldiers die in a hundred degrees heat. We took our stalemates with draws of defeat.

It's already night and we ate dinner in the Hall. I excuse myself from the gang because I'm not really In the mood on hanging yet.

I was walking peacefully, but then someone pulled me in a dark corner and hold me there.

"Why you--" My sentence was cut off by a hot kiss. I couldn't seem to fight it. My lips moved in sync with his.

"Je'taime, Martha" Lafayette said as he broke our kiss.

"I really hate you, Frenchman" I replied with a smile. How can I stay mad at the man I love?

"Now, promise me you will not be jealous of my best friend who is also your friend. He is like a brother to me, Lafayette" I said and he looked away

"Ok, if that's what you want" I was going to leave but he block my way

"Ok. Fine. I will contain my jealousy as you speak" he said and he mumbled some French words. It looks like he's cursing

"Good, follow me" I dragged him up to the bar and hopefully that the gang is still there. Unfortunately, they weren't there.

When I dragged Lafayette to the way to his tent in hopes to see Mulligan there, we saw our friends sitting around the camp fire.

"Found you atlas" I said and they were surprised to see that I'm with Lafayette.

"Mulligan, I think Lafayette he has something to say" I said

"I hate you" Lafayette said  so I gave him a pinch on the side and he hissed

"I-I mean..... My deepest apologies on how I acted earlier, mon ami. I just can't control myself" he said and Mulligan stood up and held out a hand and Lafayette gladly took it.

"Aah come here you Frenchman" Mulligan pulls Lafayette into a hug and they went back to how they are before the feud.

I let out a sigh of relief to see this two getting a long now.

"You know what, Martha" Alexander said as he went to my side. "You did great. These two shit heads are now at peace" he continued and put a hand in my shoulder.