Chapter 17

Hanna's P.O.V*

We all decided that we were just going to watch movies all day.

Nash and i were on the couch in the back of my living room and Laura was on one chair and Cameron was on another.

We were currently watching 'Were The Millers'

that movie is funny but, i was getting bored of just sitting around and i could tell Nash was too.

i was on the right of him and his right arm was around me and there was a blanket on our lap.

All of a sudden, i felt a hand touching my inner thigh, then slowly moving to my area, rubbing it gentily. i looked at Nash and he was giving me a devilous smirk. His lips then went to my neck and he started sucking on my sweet spot. He is so bad, why would we do this with Laura and Cam only a couple feet a front of us. i bit my lip really hard, keeping my moans in. i had to cover my uneasy breathing and slight noises with a cough, then Nash removed his hand from my area and moved away from my neck. he put his arm back around me and looked at the screen again. He had a big smile on his face. Laura and Cameron didn't even notice what we were doing. Well, Nash. Two can play that game. i put my hand on top of his lap and touched him through his sweat pants. He threw his head back in pleasure. he was bitting his lip hard. once he put his head back, i connected my lips to his neck and started sucking on it. i put my hand down his pants, now on top of his boxers and started rubbing faster. Once i felt him get hard, i removed my hand from his pants and moved away from his neck, starring at the screen.

"Tease" He whispered in my ear, sending chills through my body. I smiled to myself from his comment, knowing i had that effect on him. "Wanna take this upstairs?" He whispered again "i know you want me to touch you."  i nodded and we stood up

"Hey, we are going upstairs. This movie is boring." Nash said

"Yeah, ok." Cam laughed

We just ignored him and went upstairs.

i sat on my bed and Nash locked the door.
We started kissing at first it was very light, but then i can tell her started getting more urgent. His tongue in my mouth, my hips tilted against his, we were chest to chest now and the feeling is amazing.
"How long has it been?" i asked nash, I could tell he was thinking about our last time have sex. Sloppy drunk sex that ended up being a little scary.
"It's been a little while," he said, eagerly.
I climbed on-top of him and i unfastened his pants, eased his boxers down, seeing how i made him get hot, i brushed the his length with my palm before taking him in my mouth. He groaned and shut his eyes, i knew he was thinking about how good it felt, i  gave a throaty moan, then rolled my mouth from the bottom  to tip and whispered, up to him "Look at me." I knew it would drive him crazy. He looked and saw that I was looking back at him with hollow cheeks around him sliding all the way down. "Yes baby, I want you to look at me when you do it." He groaned, "let me touch you."
Before i could respond nash flipped us over so now he was on top of me and he slid his hands between my legs, positioning fingers the way he always does. "you're soaking baby."  his lips were on my neck, and kissing his way up to my earlobe, as he worked his fingers inside of me, this felt amazing and i was getting lost in the pleasure he was creating. fuck. i closed just eyes and shut my thighs tightly against his wrist while rocking my hips back and forth and suddenly undoing myself onto his fingers. Before i could recover from the pleasure, Nash moved us in a position we have never done before. He has his knees on the bed and had my butt face him and bent me so my face was touching the pillows. "I always wanted to bend you over," nash hissed "i think you're finally ready for it" I heard him undo the wrapper and put it on himself. I was eager to see how it felt from this way, then the feeling of him entering inside me cut off my thought and i was moaning loud, forgetting cam and laura were downstairs. "this feels so good," i said against the pillows as nash went in and out of me, progressively getting rougher as time went on.
"oh baby" Nash said while picking up the pace, Nash has never been this rough with me and i kind of really love it. I love knowing he makes only me feel this way.
"come when i do baby" Nash said stroking in and out, that alone caused a knot to form in me,
i felt myself undoing, onto him as his strokes got slowly and he sounded more uneasy.
he fell to the side of me out of breath
"that was so amazing," he kissed my forehead "how do you feel?"
"tired, but happy." i said pulling the covers over our naked bodies, we both soon fell asleep after i laid my head on his chest.