Chapter 16

*hannas P.O.V*

"Wow, it  looks really nice in here with the furniture." Laura said and my mom and I agreed .

"Alright, guys. i am going to head to work. Have fun!" my mom said before she left.

"What do you want to do?" Laura asked once we sat on the new couch.

"I don't know" i shrugged

"Oh come on. This isn't North Carolina. There is a millon things to do here!" Laura said

"You're right" i giggled "We should go to the beach"

Laura nodded

"We could get our nails done after that" She said

"Can we get starbucks too!?" i laughed at my sarcasam.

"Can we?" Laura asked. i could tell she didn't get my sarcasam

"I was joking, but i guess" We both laughed

"Just us?" she said and i nodded

"Just us." i smiled

"Good, because i feel like even though we see eachother all the time we never talk," she shrugged.

"We will now, don't worry" i hugged her and she hugged back.

i know she was talking about Nash.

I know she probably thinks i would rather spend time with him because he is my boyfriend.

But, just because he is my boyfriend doesn't mean i don't want to hang out with her.

she is the one who got me through those 3 years of my life.

"I will text Nash, just incase he worries about me, cause ya know." i laughed and so did she

"Of course he will worry about you if you couldn't tell that boy is like, obsessed with you" she laughed

"And i was like... Why are you so obsessed with me?" i said like Mariah carey.

"Why you so obsessed with me? boy i wanna know" Laura sung and we both laughed

i looked at my phone for the first time today.

Weird right? Usually i am on my phone 25/8.

When i looked at the screen, there was already a text from nash.

Nash: Goodmorning, beautiful. i love you so very much. Oh, and did i mention that you were beautiful

There it is... cheesy Nash. But, i can't even lie, i love it.

Me: Goodmorning baby. I love you too! and i am going to have a girls days with Laura and you and cam have a guys day, if thats okay with you.

"Go get your swim suit on asshole." Laura told me once she came downstairs, already in her bikini.

"You already changed?!" i asked suprised.

"Yeah, while you were getting all lovey dovey with Nashy poo." she laughed

"Hey, don't get your panties in a twist, i am going to change!" i laughed and starting walking upstairs.

"You mean, my bikini bottoms in a twist?" She laughed and i flipped her off.

i then reached the top of the stairs and went into my room.

i then got a text from Nash that said:

Nash:  okay baby girl, have fun. But I get you for tonight.

His text made my heart drop.