🔗•NINE•🔗

~🌸Kehlani🌸~
"SO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN AFTER THIS BITXH JUST BASICALLY TOLD ME SHE BURNED MY MOTHA FUXKIN HOUSE DOWN?!" I shouted at Kentrell getting in his face.

"Mane fuxk ha" he responded while getting Kacey out the car and giving him to Ben to take in the house before he grabbed me.

"NO IM BOUT TO FUXK THE BITCH UP, LET ME THE FUXK GO BEFORE YOU BE NEXT KENTRELL!" I shouted back as he released me.

"Bitxh on my mama grave you got me fuxked shawty" I told Jania as I walked over to her.

"Hol on lil firecracker.... I wasn't even tryna burn yo house down, I was going to burn Kentrell car in yo driveway but your house looked better at the moment" she laughed and walked off.

"Bitxh" I said grabbing her by her stiff ahh bun.

She fell back dropping her phone and cracking it. I hopped on top of her punching her and slapping her until she tried getting up so we were rolling over and over for a while until she finally gave out & got up. She never picked up her phone so I picked it up and threw it at her black Audi A7 causing it to break her passenger window. I could tell she was pissed, but she didn't say anything because she had a busted lip.

"Damn bae" Kentrell said laughing while following behind me while I was walking into the house.

"Don't damn bae me" I told him.

"What I do?" Kentrell asked looking confused while yanking me back by my arm.

"Why was you defending her? And nigga don't pull on me like that. What the fuxk wrong witchu?" I responded.

"How the fuxk was I defending her and watch who the fuxk you talking to bitxh?" He questioned while grabbing my throat tighter than usual.

"Y-y-ou wouldn't let m-m-me go" I struggled to say while trying to breath. "Nigga l-l-let me go" I added.

"Mane whatever, you still beat the hoe ahh" he responded while letting me go as I gasped for air.

Later that night....

Kentrell and I were just now leaving the police station and I filed a report against Jania, so she's definitely getting sued. An arson sentence conviction can bring a life sentence to someone. For arson you can get anywhere from 1-20 yrs, but she has a kid so I hope she gets less than 5 to be honest.

"How you feel?" Kentrell asked me leaving out of the police station.

"I'm fine, you can stop asking me that now." I responded. "You ready for me to leave?" I added.

"Ma it ain't even like that and you know that" he said all serious and shit.

"It was a joke Trell" I laughed.

"Oh" he said all dry.

"You tryna go get sum to eat?" I asked him while checking my messages.

"Yea, finna pull up at Wendy's in a minute" He responded and I nodded opening up Melvin message.

Bro🤞🏽🐍: Hey lil girl, wassgud.
>> Boy Ian lil no mo, stop tryin me😕
Bro🤞🏽🐍: I forgot you bold nie cause u got a lil boo🤣
>> Nah I been bold foh
Bro🤞🏽🐍: Yea Ight, what typa shi dat nigga be on👀🤨
>> He str8 bro, nun of dat Devon shi
Bro🤞🏽🐍: Oh ight slime, love ya💪🏽
>> Love you too 💚

When I looked up we were at Wendy's. I got Kacey out the car and then we went in. Kentrell ordered a fo-fo-fo with a Sprite, Kacey a small fry and I ordered a biggie bag with a peach Fanta. When we got our food we went and sat at a table by the window.

"Soooo...." he said as I blew a fry off for Kacey & gave it to him.

"Kentrell why do you like me?" I asked right away.

"Girl don't start with this because this isn't even relevant" he responded while biting his burger.

"No bae. I wanna know because you said you been wanting me" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Yea guh, so" he shrugged. "Ian gon say I was in love witchu, but I was fuxkin withcho vibe and shit and wanted you fasho and you neva gave a nigga a chance" he continued.

"It's not that I didn't give you a chance because I liked you too until I found out who else liked me" I responded bouncing Kacey on my lap.

"Whatchu mean? Who else liked you?" He asked repeatedly.

"That's not important, what's important is I'm witchu nie & Ian coming up off you" I responded.

"Nah foh it ain't like that" he said shaking his head. "I needa know, matta fact I wanna know" he continued getting loud.

"Kentrell calm down, we—" I tried to say before he interrupted me.

"Nah because you playing on my top shawty" he said while snatching me up while I was holding Kacey and pulled me us out the restaurant.

We got in the car and I got in the back with Kacey to buckle him up in his seat. Kentrell sped off from Wendy's and was speeding home.

"Kentrell slow down dude bef—" I started.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM*

                              *not edited*