•🍼THIRTY-SIX🍼•

🐍Kentrell🐍

September 28, 2020

"Wassuh lil mama" I looked at Kind who was just now waking up.

Kehlani was downstairs talking with Alicia and Darius ugly ahh. I'm not feeling that nigga and I'm gon get em out the mix fasho.

I put Kind on the floor with some of her toys while I hooked up 2k but she wasn't having it.

"Just like yo nappy head ahh mama, can't let nobody be great lil girl" I told Kind picking her up as her eyes got watery.

"I'm just playin yo mama got good hair....I guess" I responded while mumbling the last part but I guess she heard me because she started kicking like hell.

Demon child wearing a thottish outfit, that Kk ghetto ahh put ha on.

❤️💬↗️
962,939 likes
Nba_youngboy: Even when ha mama dress ha 🙄.....dats still daddy's gurl💚🐍
Ynwmelly: Niece❤️🥰
Haydn._GassedUp: 😍😍😍
Precious62: where ha color👀
            ^Fuxk off my page hatin ahh bitxh
                  Comments Limited

                       ~🌸Kehlani🌸~

"He can post my baby, but not bring his uglah down here" I said to Licia and Darius while scrolling on Instagram.

"Girl you know he not finna come down here" she laughed.

"I don't why because y'all not even gon be together fo long so ion even know why he trippin" I continued but Licia gave me a stank look.

"Girllllll I almost called you sum" she said rolling her eyes.

"Guh don't do that, you know that I know that you know that y'all not gon last" I said pointing at her.

"Nah this one gon last and we ain't breaking up simple" he said getting down on one knee.

"Oh Un uh.....stand yo ahh up sir" I told him as I stood up.

"......Alicia Annalease Johnson will you do me the honor in marrying me"

"Nooooo" I screamed as she screamed "yessssss"

"What the fuxk you yelling fo" Kentrell said running out of the room downstairs.

"Loooooookkkkk at that shi" I said pointing at them in anger.

"Mane what the fuxk" he said tilting his head.

"This a whole joke bruh" he continued.

"No it's not and Kehlani I cant believe you. You're suppose to be my best friend and you can't support me" she said while her eyes got teary.