🙈•TWENTY-FOUR•🙈

~🌸Kehlani🌸~

10 days later....

I've been home for about a week and some days now. We're settled, but I'm on bed rest due to Kentrell and my doctor. I just sit here and watch Netflix and be on my phone mostly and beating Kentrell up. I'm bored and it's like 5 in the morning so I'm boutta wake him up.

"Bae" I pushed at Kentrell.

"Bae"

"Baby"

"Baba"

"Mmm take yo ahh back to sleep" he groaned.

"I can't" I pouted as he moved over from me.

"You annoying bruh" he said while putting the pillow over his head.

"Ughhh, fine I'll go back to sleep" I rolled my eyes and scotched back down into the bed.

                           ⏰11:47 am

"Get the fuxk back!" I heard soft yells down stairs.

"Kentrell you don't have to do this...we could leave now and be together forever" I heard Kay cry out.

I knew I wasn't suppose to, but I got up and grabbed the walker from beside the bed and got in the wheelchair that the doctor gave me. After getting in the wheelchair I grabbed my gun out the top dresser my the door and cocked it back one time. I rolled out the room into the hallway to the point where the stairs started. I then got up and held onto the railing while creeping down the stairs.

It took a while but I'm finally down stairs and no one is here, so I held onto the wall and went down to the room behind Kentrell's at home studio.

That's exactly where they were.

"Bae whatchu doin?!" Kentrell yelled as he turned around and looked me in my eyes.

"You we're taking too long so I'm gonna do it" I shrugged while pointing the gun at Kay as her eyes widened.

"Wait Bae, Stop" Kentrell said while jumping in front of her.

"Why you defending her?"

"You was quick to let me kill her when I got out"

"Not like this bae" he let out a breathe.

"So" I shrugged

"Nie move Kentrell" I mugged.

"No!" He yelled while walking towards me and picking me up.

"Put me down Kentrell?" I kicked and screamed and pointed the gun back on Kay.

💥 POW POW POW 💥

I sent shots to her body.

"Kehlani Monice Washington?" Kentrell questioned while putting me down slowly and rubbing his hand down his face.

"Yes Kentrell Desean Gaulden" I smiled gently.

"Tell me you missed" he said slowly turning around.

"No baby, ima pro boo" I said walking off.

"Damn Kk" He said shaking his head.

"Nie I gotta call somebody to clean this up because Montana ain't here" I heard him say from a distance.

"And I oop" I chuckled.

                           ~🐍Kentrell🐍~
Dialing Melly🐍: