💚•SEVENTEEN•💚

~🌸Kehlani🌸~

I'm finally out the shower, but I left my clothes on there on the bed so I grabbed a fancy robe I seen hanging up on the back of the door

I'm finally out the shower, but I left my clothes on there on the bed so I grabbed a fancy robe I seen hanging up on the back of the door. As I walked out I didn't see anyone, so I instantly grabbed my phone off the dresser and as I picked it up I seen Kentrell's message.

"So who the fuxk came in here?" I thought to myself.

I looked up and seen Taylon looking through my suitcase. I slowly crept back into the bathroom and locked the door quietly, but I guess he heard because he came banging on the door.

"OPEN THE FUXKIN DOOR KK!" He yelled while pulling on the knob as I dialed Kentrell's number.

"Come on Kentrell, answerrrrr" I semi yelled as Taylon kept yelling and shit.

Kentrell had finally picked up.

"Bae where you at" I cried.

Kentrell: Man shut that crying up, what the fuxk goin on?

"Taylon in here"

Kentrell: This bitxh ahh nigga.....ight I'm down the street man. You betta fight that nigga off till I get there

"Ok"

"Taylon Stop" I said softly.

"No because if I can't have you then no one can" he responded aggressively while breaking down the door.

"No Taylon" I cried out, but suddenly remembered what Trell said. I instantly fought back.

"Oh you feisty huh" he said while chuckling and trying to grip me, but the floor was still slippery from my shower so he fell. I got up and ran straight for the door, but I fell back because Taylon had me hemmed up by my robe.

"Y-y-y-you're choking a pre-g-g-gnant wome-e-n" I struggled to say.

"What?!" He yelled while dropping me causing me to hit my head and fall on my ankle which I think is now broken.

"Yup I'm having baby number 5" I said just lying there as the door swung open and hit me in the head.

"What the fuxk?!" I yelled before blacking out.

~🐍Kentrell🐍~

I swung the door open with Draco behind me, pulling him in, causing me to hit Kk in the head

"Draco go in the bathroom" I told him as I pushed him towards the bathroom.

"Tell me why the fuxk I shouldn't shoot you right where you stand?" I asked Taylon as I put the gun on his forehead, cocking it back one time.

"Oh you think you a tuff guy" he laughed as I pulled the trigger. I shrugged and called Montana to come handle this.

"Draco lets go" I said picking up Kehlani with Draco following behind.

7 minutes later.....

We had just arrived at the nearest ER. The nurses immediately knew who I was so they took Kehlani from me while I told another nurse what happened.

"Da-da food" Draco whined while tugging on my jeans.

I pulled my jeans up and headed to the vending machine and got him a plain bag of Lays and a Minute Maid fruit punch. While he sat there munching I was scrolling on my phone and decided post the picture of Kehlani pregnancy test before the shaderooms got to it.

 While he sat there munching I was scrolling on my phone and decided post the picture of Kehlani pregnancy test before the shaderooms got to it

❤️💬↗️
828,819 likes
Nba_Youngboy: My baby having a baby💚😍
                       *comments disabled*

After about an hour, Kehlani was stable so we were able to go back and see her.

"Hey bae" I said as I walked into the room.

"Hey Kentrell" she responded dryly.

"It's like that? You could've died" I mugged.

"But I didn't and you worried bout me now" she said with an attitude.

"Girl I had to go pick up my son" I said waving her off.

"Stop playin wimmie, you know I'm talm bout Kay" she said while rolling her eyes.

"Nah and I'm sorry but I can't change the past. All I can do is better myself for the future" I responded.

"Mhm Kentrell, this isn't high school anymore and we have a kid on the way" she said lookin away from me.

"I know and I'm gon do better bae" I said while going over to her for a kiss.

                            ~🌸Kehlani🌸~
The next day....

I woke up to Draco cuddled up on me between me and Kentrell. I didn't want to move and wake them, so I just laid there watching them sleep before reaching for my phone that was continuously going off. I couldn't reach my phone, so I grabbed Kentrell phone off his lap and seen his Instagram. "This boy" I thought to myself. I was gonna put his phone back, but something caught my eye, so I opened Kentrell's messenger.

I seen Kay's messages and he hasn't texted her since we broke up but the conversation goes back 1 month

I seen Kay's messages and he hasn't texted her since we broke up but the conversation goes back 1 month. I don't like the level of disrespect he was on though. We most definitely gonna talk when they wake up.

*I've been with family all day but here's a lil sum*