🍑•THIRTEEN•🍑

~🐍Kentrell🐍~
On the tracker it says they're at a house down a couple blocks away.

"This shi leading is to the hood" Ben said while looking out the back.

"Who you got beef with mane?" Quando asked me.

"That's the thing man, ion know" I shrugged.

15 minutes later....

We pulled up to this house and sure enough that bitxh was in the hood. Out of all the places in L.A they choose this shit. Dumb asses.

"So how we finna do this shi?" Montana asked

"I'm walking through the front doe straight blasting, ion give a fuxk what y'all do. Just have my back" I told them.

"Ight" they said while getting out the car.

We then got to the door and I pointed them into different directions, but something caught my eye. I seen a familiar shadow moving across the floor with Alicia, Ken, Kacey and Kehlani. I peeped through the blinds a little and it was Joe. I bust through the door, and immediately went off.

"What the fuxk you doin here mane? We been calling you" I started at Joe.

"Say mane calm down and let's get outta here first" he responded while waving me off.

"They leaving!" I heard someone shout from the back.

"Go mane" Joe whispered.

I turned around and seen Melly across the street in his car already crunk up. I then grabbed Kacey and took him with me in my car .

"Where you think you goin?" I asked Kehlani as she walked towards my car.

"Really Kentrell? We don't have time for this" she responded as gun shots came flying past us.

"You right so go witcho brother!" I yelled at her while duckin and shielding Kacey while the gang came running from the back.

                           ~🌸Kehlani🌸~
The next day.....

Kentrell never came in the room last night when we got home. He slept in a guest room, but I don't even know what he mad for because I tried telling him. I got up to do my morning routine even though it was 2 in the evening.

After I was done I put on my pink wig and headed down stairs. I seen Kentrell rolling a blunt with Quando.

"Hey sis" Quando said while licking his blunt one last time.

"Yooo" said grabbing my keys off the table.

"Where you goin?" Kentrell asked while raising an eyebrow, but I continued walking toward the door.

"I asked you where the fuxk you goin" Kentrell said while pulling me by the shoulder of my jumpsuit.

"Boy move and let me go, yeen talked to me since last night so get the fuxk on" I said as I jerked away and ran straight for the car. Surprisingly he didn't chase me, so I drove off.