🤒•FIFTEEN•🤒

~🌸Kehlani🌸~

"Man stop fuxkin playin wimmie" Kentrell grilled me.

"Boy move cause I'm really not tryna hear this" I cried.

"Stop crying bruh, I'm sorry. Mane I love you" He said while wiping my tears.

"Did you love me while you was with her?" I asked while pushing him.

"It's not even like that" he said grabbing me still.

"What is it like then Kentrell?" I cried while trying to get out of his grip.

"She don't..." he started but outta no where I threw up right there in the middle of the floor and he loosened his grip.

"What the fuxk!" Joe yelled.

"Kk what's wrong witchu?" Kentrell asked while holding my hair.

"I-I-I don't...." I tried to say before I started back throwing up.

After about 5 minutes later I was finally able to stand on my own. Jania had came to get Kacey and she seen my big pile of vomit.

"What happened? Girl you prego?" She questioned me.

"Who knows, you know Kentrell pull out game weak" I chuckled as he slapped me in the back of my head.

"I'll clean it up cause these niggas round here don't do shit" she responded.

"Thank you" I told her and she nodded.

"Why you being nice to her?" Kentrell whispered.

"She not that bad" I whispered back.

"Mhm" He said scrolling on his phone.

"I need to go get a pregnancy test" I told him.

"Nah, you ain't going no where. Call that guh Alicia" he said & I did.

"Hey girl can you bring me a pregnancy test?"

Alicia: "ahhhh bih I knew it because you haven't been on that period in a while guh"

"Shut up and bring me a test guh"

Alicia: "alright bye" she laughed.

30 minutes later....

She brought the test and of course Kentrell hurried up and got them from her and pushed me into the bathroom. Everyone was pleading for the results, even Jania.

Bout 10 minutes later....

"And the results sayyyy......POSITIVE!" I yelled as I jumped out the bathroom and into Kentrell's arms.

"Yayyy! Kacey you gon have a lil sister or brotha bubba" Jania cooed at Kacey.

"What happen to not having baby number 78" Kentrell laughed.

"Shut up" I said smiling up at him as he pulled me into a kiss.

"Go to y'all room damn" Kd said.

"Go to y'all house" I responded.

"I needa make a doctors appointment, I'll call you when I make it" I told Kentrell as I grabbed my stuff.

"Call me?" Kentrell mugged me.

"Yea, just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm gonna stay" I shrugged and walked off.

"You got me fuxked up if you think I'm bout to letchu out this house and we still got targets on our back" he said pulling me once again.

"Stop. Pulling. My. Fuxkin. SHIRT BITXH!" I shouted at him.

"MAN WHO THE FUXK YOU TALKIN TOO" he shouted back as Three stood between us.

"I'm out this bitxh" I said laughing while walking out the front door.

"Mane fuxk you and that damn baby" he said as I closed the door walking towards my car.

"That's a bet bitxh!" I yelled back.

I drove off not knowing where I was going anymore so I put my phone on airplane mode and just started cruising to ease my mind a bit.

2 hours later....

After driving around for a while & grabbing something to eat I came across Moment Hotel in Hollywood. I grabbed my bad and went in.

"I can take the next guest" a familiar voice shouted.

I looked up and it was TayTay.

"Whatchu doin here girl?" He asked

"I just needa room for about a week" I responded while avoiding his question.

"Ok, lemme know if you need sum" he said.

"Charge it to this card please" I told him as he took the card and nodded.

"Ok. you're all set" he told me while handing me my room key.

I got in the elevator and headed to the 3rd floor where my room was. Once I got off the elevator my room was directly across from it. I walked in and boy was it nice.

I hopped in the shower and when I got out I laid down for a sec before taking my phone off airplane mode

I hopped in the shower and when I got out I laid down for a sec before taking my phone off airplane mode. As soon as I took it off there everyone was blowing me up

 As soon as I took it off there everyone was blowing me up

*this short cause I'm updating again*