🥀•TWENTY-THREE•🥀

~🌸Kehlani🌸~
3 days later....

I woke up and had all these machines attached to me with the sun beaming in my face. As I rose up in the bed a little I seen Kaiden and Kamiri still asleep. Next to them was Alicia tapping on her phone.

"Sisssss" she dragged as her eyes widened.

"Hai Pooh" I told her smiling a little.

"We can't really touch you because you're fragile girl" she told me while rolling her eyes.

"Where are the boys?" I asked raising my brows.

"I don't know, every time they leave Melly tell me to just stay here and they'll tell us what's going on when you wake up" she shrugged.

"Chileeee, Kentrell was pose to be here when I woke up" I said looking sad.

"He be here erday girl" she said smirking.

"Mhm" I blushed.

"You know wantcho boo guh" she told me laughing.

"You right" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Guhhh" she said laughing while shaking her head.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"Today's the 4th day" she responded.

"Dang" I said scrunching up my face.

"Yea Girl, whew" she nodded.

"Was everything ok with you?" I asked.

"Girl yea, I'm fine" she said as her eyes wandered around the room. Licia not a good liar so I know something is up.

"Girl tell that shi to somebody else. What's going on?" I replied.

"Nothing girl, I'm bout to go to the vending machine" she stated.

"Mhm" I replied.

"You want sum?" She turned around and asked.

"Yea answers bitxh" I nodded and she walked out.

"She really think I'm stupid. This ain't Melly head ahh" I said out loud to myself while rolling my eyes.

"Kk!!!" Kaiden yelled as he ran over to my bedside, waking Kamiri up.

"Hey baby" I said looking down at him.

"Daddy said we can't touch" Kaiden said.

"Yea but when I get out you can dap me up & touch the baby" I told them.

"Ooo ok" he said nodding.

"Sista, brother" Kamiri said smiling.

"I don't know boo, but we'll find out soon baby" I told him while smiling.

"Otay" they nodded.

"Hey I'm back" Alicia said while walking in.

"I want snacks LiLi" Kamiri told Alicia.

"Ok come on" she told them while placing them on the couch with the snacks.

"Now you missy, pull up that chair because we need to talk" I told her pointing to the chair in the corner.

"Here you go" she said pulling up the chair.

"So spill because Ian Jamell dumb ahh, I know when you lyin and you only lie when it's serious, so Wassuh up" I shrugged.

"Ughhh, I literally haven't told anyone yet" she said putting her head down.

"Girl you know I gotchu 5eva So Wassuh frfr"