🎊TWENTY🎊

~🐍Kentrell🐍~

❤️💬↗️1,929,929 likesNba_Youngboy: Bought these bad nikkas to the studio wimmie ❤️🐍RealOg

❤️💬↗️
1,929,929 likes
Nba_Youngboy: Bought these bad nikkas to the studio wimmie ❤️🐍
RealOg._Kk: where tf you been???
Ben10xxx: ^get em Kk
Random: And I oop-
986,828 comments

Here ha ahh go. I ain't been home in bout 4 days because I wanted to steer the targets away from Kehlani, but I couldn't tell ha that because nowadays these phones tap.

*song analogy😂if yoon know go listen to my husband babyjoe music & Quando*

Nie she back to blowin me up.

Nie she playin wit my top. On my mama I'm turning her up when I get home.

"Bruh look at this shi mane, Kk crazy" I told Draco and K3 while showing them the phone.

"I can't read" Draco said while K3 was steady laughing.

These lil niggas

"Uncle 10" Draco said while running up to Ben with K3 following behind him.

"Wassuh y'all" he said while picking them up and walking towards me.

"You know Kk finna beatcho ahh right?" Ben asked while laughing.

"Mannnn she ain't gon do shi" I waved him off while going into the booth.

                           ~🌸Kehlani🌸~
"We finna go kill da da, ok baby" I looked down cooing at my stomach while grabbing my keys off the corner.

Alicia has been staying with me while Kentrell was gone and Melly basically stayed in the studio too. I headed out the door heading to my car to wait for Alicia to come down until I see Kay getting out of her car in the driveway. This bitxh.

"Look I don't have time f-" I started until the bitxh rudely cut me off.

"If I can't have Kentrell then nobody can" she grilled while running over to me pulling my hair. This bitxh think she crazy but I'm psycho.

"Bitxh lemme go, my stomach big as a bitxh and you wanna fight" I yelled while uppercutting her.

She let me go and backed up and felt her lip and seen it was bleeding.

"Oh bitxh you dun fuxked up" Kay said running towards me.

I quickly moved to the side causing her to trip and the ground knees first.

"Damnnnnn bitxh" I quickly turned around and seen Alicia standing in front of her. "You did allat while you prego bih?" She added.

"No I just nicely moved" I shrugged and chuckled.

"Yo wig fuxked up sis" she told me.

"Girl I know" I said while continuing to go get in my car.

"So we just gon leave shawty here?" Licia asked me.

"Hell yea nie let's got" I told her.

"Ight bih" she shrugged while getting into the car.

"Tryna get something to eat before turning that studio upside down?" I asked Licia.

"Witcho fat ahh, we always getting food before we stop somewhere" she laughed.

"Oh well shiiii" I said while pulling up to Del Taco.

35 minutes later......

After talking and stuff were finally done eating and headed to the studio which was down the street from Del Taco.

"So why do you think Kentrell didn't come home if Kay came to fight you for him?" Alicia asked me.

"I don't know, probably to fuxk some other bitxh. Hell if I know" I shrugged while focusing on the road.

"Nah I don't think s-..." Alicia tried to continue but I cut her off.

"Look I don't know what to say about it ok. Kentrell is grown and got his own fuxkin mind. He just needs to know that not everything is about Kentrell" I responded aggressively.

"Girl calm down it's not that deep" Alicia mumbled but I still heard her.

"Whatever" I responded while lookin over at her and turning into the studio parking lot.

"KK WATCH OUT!" Was the last thing I heard before blacking out.

                          ~🐍Kentrell🐍~

I was in the studio rapping when Joe came running in with Melly behind him because he was recording upstairs.

"Aye bra we gotta go right now!" He yelled at me grabbing K3 with Draco running behind.

"What the fuxk goin on?" I asked while running out with the gang following behind.

Nobody wasn't saying nothing so as soon as I followed him outside I seen Kehlani car smoking. I immediately ran over to Kehlani and I seen Alicia in the passenger car with tears running down her face while looking over at Kehlani.

"Kehlani wake up" she cried out while trying to life her head off the steering wheel. "Noooo Kk" she continued while I was trying to open the door, but I couldn't.

"The fuxk y'all standing there for?! Did y'all even call the cops???" I yelled.

I went Alicia's side of the car and helped her out and I tried pulling Kehlani out but Joe stopped me.

"Just let the professionals do it before you fuxk sum up" he said while trying to pull me out the car.

"Man no dude, she could be dead for all I know and the baby too man fuxk out my face!" I yelled while trying to get out of his grip.

"Mane Ben y'all come fuxkin help me!" Joe told the gang and they rushed over.

"MANE GET THE FUXK OFF ME! THATS MY FUXKIN GIRL BRUH AND MY GOT DAMN BABY" I shouted as they all held me down on the back of the car.

"WHERE THE FUXK THE POLICE AT?!" I heard Melly shouting while tears ran down his face.

10 minutes later....

🚨Police finally here🚨