7. Masterplan

NIKKI

While traveling, Roman starts a conversation with me and all we did is talk and talk and talk, and I've never heard a single word or interruption coming from Seth. I was kinda bit disappointed because I'm used to him being crazy sometimes----

Well Nikki, that was a long time ago.

"So Nikki, tell me something good."

"What do you wanna hear?" I ask him.

"Well, how's life without this career?"

"You mean, when I was gone?"

"Yes...." He said and looks at his rear view mirror again and I am looking at him there too.

"Well, it's kinda relaxing and honestly, I enjoyed it.. Travelling, eating, went to beach, having fun with Birdie and visiting my parents. I actually did have a quality time for myself as well, and through the time, I've managed to give myself self importance and I manage to heal as well."

"Heal? Were you sick?"

"Well, I was kinda hurt of not even defending my title and decided to relinquish it. I could've just lost there instead of giving up my title."

"Oh. I've experienced that too after my Leukemia. And Seth as well too. Right?"

Roman looks at Seth and I haven't heard a respond from him.

"Oh right."

"Yeah. I know that. When he fractured his leg from a wrong landing situation." And then, I am too late to realize what I just said. I look at Roman and he suddenly smiles while riding.

"Didn't expected you'd remember." He said.

"Well, everyone would remember that incident. Who wouldn't?" I just said.

Then, we continue talking and the last thing I knew was, I grab my jacket and put it on since its getting colder and darker as well. Maybe I've had enough cold for now.

I put on my headphones and headed to my playlist and play it. I then close my eyes and drift to sleep.

SETH

"Were you silent?" Roman ask.

"Did I say a word?" I ask back.

"Is it rightful to answer a question with a question too?"

I didn't respond to his question because it would totally suck if our conversation would turn out to be all questions.

"Well, you still love her?"

"Why'd you ask me that? She might've hear us."

He then looks at his rear view mirror and say "she's sleeping and I could totally hear her music from here. For sure she can't hear us."

I look back and there, I saw here in a deep sleep, having her jersey jacket cover her all up. If I'm not mistaken, she's just wearing a fitted shirt and jeans. She must've felt cold. Luckily I am wearing my hoodie and a sweat pants. That way o can't feel cold, and so is Roman, who's wearing a sweatshirt and a jogging pants.

"You still love her, don't you."

I stop looking at her and finally gaze at Roman.

"Yes."

"I knew it... So, why'd you let her go?"

"I've told you before Roman, I'd didn't let her go... She did."

"Oh right.. So, what's your plan now? Take her back?"

"I would like to. But, she looks like having attached back to John Cena."