29½. Date Night

SETH

What is she talking about? Zahra?

I was about to go out and go after her when suddenly, my phone vibrates. I lift it up, receiving two messages. One from Nicole. I open her message.

Wife
=Just in case you saw it already, don't think about me butting in into your business. It's not my fault to see that message..

I open the other message and it is from Zahra. She talks about hanging out and even mentioning Nicole in the message. She must be really pissed my now. So, I ignore Zahra's message and send Nicole a message.

>>Love, it is NOT what you think it is. I can explain.<<

3RD PERSON

Morning came and was greeted by a pervasive smell. She stands up from her bed, going into her kitchen. She rub her sleepy eyes and was taken aback, seeing Seth into his kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" She ask bitterly. Seth turns as soon as he hears her voice. "Good morning." He said and continue cooking.

"How'd you come in?" She ask, crossing her arms.

"I've had my ways." He answer, still cooking. Nikki just roll her eyes and go inside the bathroom, brushing her teeth. Getting out, Seth was preparing at the table. Hearing the door open, he looks at her.

"Its breakfast time."

"You know I don't eat breakfast."

"That is why I'm here to eat with you."

"Whatever. Imma go grab a bath." She says about to open her closet when Seth suddenly grabs her hand and force her to sit.

"The f*ck?" She hissed, having no choice but to sit. Seth then sits beside her, serving her food. All she did is furrow her brows while looking at him. He then lifts the spoon and directs it to Nikki.

"What!? Seth! I'm no kid!"

"But you won't eat this if I won't do it."

"Gosh! Fine! I'll eat. Geez!" She said, surrendering. Seth smirks, thinking that she had surrendered.

Both of them start eating, with such silence over the room. He knew she doesn't want to talk to him because of what happened last night.

"Nicole-"

"What?" She said with no such interest, just looking at her plate and eating as fast as she could, not even thinking of chewing her food properly.

"You might choke."

"Whatever!" She said with full mouth, gulping her food then suddenly, coughs unstoppable.

"Geez." He said, standing and grabbing her a glass of water. She grabs it in a snap and drinks the water like she hasn't taste any water in her life. She heaved a breath after, caressing her upper right of her chest.

"You okay now?" He ask, full of concern in his eyes.

"Why do you even care? Go to that Zahra girl you're texting with-" she spat, standing up and turning her back from him. Seth grabs her as soon as possible, hugging her from behind.

"I'm not texting her. Okay?"

"So she just had your number with some dude outside. And not to mention her calling you.."

"Nic-"

"Oh yeah... I know she's the one who called that night."

"Didn't you notice I was rejecting her call all throughout but you insisted for me to accept the call."