20. Reveal

SETH

"W-what are y-you doing, umm... Here?" Brie ask, really nervous.

"I'm here for Nikki. Where is she?"

"She's on her way to Arizona. Why?"

"Brie...."

"What? She didn't tell you yet?"

"What does she need to tell me?"

"I don't know.. I'm gonna go-"

She was about to open the door when I stop her.

"She has a son.." I turn to face her, and she's frozen in her position. "Since when?"

"Since she forfeit her belt."

Feeling a bit of anger, I clench my fist.

"Who is the father?" I ask. I know that I'm angry right now, thinking that someone had taken advantage of her.

She didn't turn, instead, she just face the door.

"Who is the father, Brie? Because for sure, you know who it is."

The next thing I knew was, she face me and slap me right in the face. I hold my cheek and look at her.

"The f*ck Seth? How can't you not realize?"

"...."

"You really don't realize it until now, huh?"

I step back, running my hand through my hair. I then realize what she meant, and then I remember what had happened before.

Yes, we did it, and I tell you, I really do love her, I did NOT like her because of s*x, but because I loved and will always lover her because of her realness and truthfulness in herself as well.

I look at Brie, who is also looking at me. "Now if you want to win her back, go chase after her and show her how much you care."

And without hesitation, I run through Hunter's office, asking him to approve my leave. I can't tell him the reason, because I need to clarify it myself too. Luckily, he's more considerate than his wife, letting me take my leave.

I start running to my locker, packing my stuff, calling the J&J security to pick my stuff up, as I take a small luggage and put enough clothes. I message the company of rental cars and will deliver me one in a couple of minutes. I wear my cap, my shades and and hang my headphone into my neck, wearing a yellow hoodie and a maroon pants, laired with my Nike shoes. I go out of the room, wasting no time. Just in time, the car I rented came. I hop in and drive to the airport. Becky then calls.

[Where are you going?]

"I'm heading to the airport?"

[You going home?]

"No."

[You're going to pick up someone?]

"Do I look like a driver?"

[Then tell me instead of making me guess.]

"I'm going after Nicole."

[To Scotland?]

"Yes."

[She went home? But she's injured.]

"That is why I'm going after her."

[Wow. Really now ]

"Yup.."

[Good luck buddy!]