04

from now on junhong met his new friends every free time. today youngjae finally revealed his plan for making yongguk jealous.

"we should pretend that you and himchan are a couple," he said and junhong looked at him in shock.

"what??"

daehyun nodded.

"yes that's a good idea".

himchan snorted, "you're just on his side because he's your boyfriend," he teased daehyun who crossed his arms.

"that's not true!"

"yes it is stop lying!," himchan contradicted.

junhong was amused by the fighting boys and smiled.

"we could vote, who of you likes the idea?," youngjae asked. all of them except himchan raised their hand.

"what junhong you too? now i feel betrayed," the oldest whined.

"i think this idea isn't bad at all, yongguk can be very jealous," junhong said.

"and what should we do now since we're a fake couple?," himchan sighed.

"kiss," daehyun shrugged and grinned.

himchan immediately shook his head.

"shut up you little brat," he said.

"quickly, yongguk is watching," youngjae hissed, ignoring what himchan just said. junhong pressed his lips against himchan's who did nothing just enduring it.

"use your tongues," daehyun whispered and himchan quickly let go of junhong.

"definitely not," the older said and snorted.

"uhh he looks jealous already everyone," youngjae murmured while stalking yongguk out of the corner of his eyes.

yongguk and jongup were sitting on the other side of the canteen but both were looking at the four friends.

junhong could see jongup whispering something to yongguk and then they stood up and left.

"i think it worked," daehyun grinned and slapped himchan's shoulder.

"yeah i think we made him jealous," youngjae said.

"do we have to kiss every time they look at us?," himchan complained.

"come on channie don't be like that. of course you have to," daehyun answered and grinned.

then the school bell rang and announced the end of the break. daehyun and junhong made their way back to their classroom while youngjae and himchan walked in the other direction.