Lunch

Chapter 2

Luke POV

Lunch time, i know i would sit alone in the lunch table or be bothered by my bullies , then i seached for an empty table then i found an empty table next to the trash bin and it smells really bad but i have no other choice because no  one would let me sit in their table. Suddenly i saw brooklyn walk in the cafeteria with some friends she was really beautiful then suddenly without me noticing she sat next to me without her friends. why are you here? i asked her .because i thought you need a friend because you're so lonely and i also saw you in my english class you're luke right?. brooklyn said OMG SHE FREAKING KNOWS ME!!! I wanna jump around with joy but i know if she will ever be me friend i would be friendzoned who am i kidding i'm just a nerd why would she love me? . Yeah i'm luke ,trust me no one likes to be friends with me I said. Why? She asked. 'cause i'm boring blondork nerd that loves math I said. that's not true i believe you're a really fun person you're just silent she said .....after a few minutes of awkward  silence while eating our lunch she took out her earphones and iphone and played auttum leaves by ed sheeran. You like ed sheeran? I asked. No i love him. She said. Really? Because i'm a big fan too I said. What's your favorite song that he wrote? She asked. the A team, I said smilling. How about you? I asked smilling showing my one dimple. Auttum leaves She said smilling. Finally someone who does not listen to lame music like what does the fox say I said smilling and she laughed. She's more beautiful laughing. can i ask for your number.she asked. Yeah. i said then we exchanged phone then i typed brooklyn with a heart emoji as her contacted name on my phone. Bye i gotta go now because it's almost my next class.she said with a smile. Bye . i said smiling. then she left and i was blushing and smiling like an idiot when she left ,finally someone who likes me besides my family.

____________________________________

a/n: Done with chapter 2 hope you like it.(comment/vote/fan).

~izhi