Brooklyn <3

Chapter 6

Brooklyn POV

I'm not done with you yet brit. he said and ran away. OMG i almost forgot about luke, i saw his blood all over the ground so i quickly carried him and put him in my really cheap car and drove him to the nearest hospital so fast, as soon as we arrived in the hospital they put him in the emergency room i was really worried for him and i did not know that he's going through too much bullying in his life. then i searched for his iphone on his backpack , and guess what?, i dont know the password, so i guessed it i typed Luke,lukey,lucas,luke is hot. i'm really bad at guessing so i typed my name with a heart emoji for no reason then guess what? it's the password, i'm really confused why is my name brooklyn is the password and it's with a HEART emoji,anyways i scrolled to the contacts and saw my number and guess what's the contact name it's brooklyn with a heart emoji like his password. i'm really confused, anyways i contacted his dad first because it was the first thing i saw but there was no answer so i contacted his mum then finally answered. Hello lukey. his mum said happily. Hello it's luke's friend he's in the hospital right now. I said. Where is that hospital located. His mum asked worriedly. Near the school . I said. Is he in the emergency room? .she asked worriedly. Yes .i said. Thank you very much .she said then hung up. I checked the time it's almost my ship in mcdonalds i'm gonna be late so i ran to my really cheap car and drove to mcdonalds.

(a/n) chapter 6 ,hope you like chapter 1-6 and the upcoming chapters i will post.

~izhi