so you better run

chapter 5

Brooklyn POV

i was walking to my car to go home and to do my homework and get ready for my part time job at mcdonalds, when i saw luke beaten up by 2 guys and his mouth was filled with blood . STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!! . I screamed to the top of my lungs with my british accent showing. and they just laughed at me and continue beating him up so i came near them and punched the mexican guy in the eye and kick his ass. What the heck are you doing?!! . i think his name was Luis said. Defending him. i said pointing to luke angrily. What are you gonna do you're just a girl you're too weak to beat me . he said laughing evily. then i kick him directly in the ass because he said i was weak does he not know i do boxing and i am a black belter in taekwondo and i'm a scholar in athletics in football (soccer) in this school how dare he say i'm weak. Not all girls are weak . i said angrily. he was still in pain when i told him . so what are you gonna do about it brit. he said angrily. this. i said then before he could touch me i twisted his arm and punched his ugly face and kick his butt so hard . how dare he say i'm weak. i guess you dont know i am a black belter in taekwondo,I do boxing,and i am a scholar in athletics in football (soccer) So you better run if you dont wanna die .i said angrily to him.

(a/n) sorry if it's very short hope you like it.

~izhi