brooklyn is 1 of the reasons

Chapter 4

Luke POV

it's because i am a scholar of one of the most prestigious private school for christians in australia it can help me  get a scholarships for one of the best universities here in australia so that you both wont have a hard time working for me you have been working all your life for me i want to give back, i want you both to not pay for my college tuition i want you both to take a break because everytime you are home i could see really tired looks on your faces and when i'm in college already you would work double time and i dont want to see you both more tired and there would be a bigger chance that i could get a scholarship to one of the best universities here in austrailia if i still go there. i told my parents and not mention that brooklyn waters is one of the reasons why i would still go to school there and i still owe that girl that saved my life.

O.k. son but promise me something son. my dad said . O.k. dad what is it? .i asked my dad. that we wont lose you ever, because we already lost your brother and i dont wanna lose you too . my dad said. O.k. Dad. i said with a smile. Promise? . my mom asked. promise. i told my mom with a smile. mom by the way who saved my life? . i asked my mom. i dont know she just called us that you were in the hospital and when we arrived she was gone. mom told me. She? so is she a girl. i asked.yep it was a female voice on the telephone when she called. my mom said smiling. by the way i told your principal that you will be absent for 1 week because of an emergency. my dad informed me. O.k .i said smiling.And i'm really thankful to have parents like them , parents that care even if they are always busy they still care for me.