after school

Chapter 3

Luke POV

(After school) i was walking to my home sweet home when mario pulled my shirt and pushed me to the ground. I said i'm not done with you yet blondork. Luis said laughing evily. Then he started kicking my stomach really hard then my mouth was filled with lots of blood. STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!! A brown haired girl screamed on the top of her lungs while fighting my bullies. I could not see clearly because my vision was fading then i collapsed.

.

.

.

.

I woke up seeing white walls and in a bed and i think i am in an hospital and i still cant stop thinking of that girl that saved my life i want to thank her for what she done ,then suddenly a nurse came in. good morning mr.hemmings , your parents are outside ,,do you want me to call your parents outside? She asked smilling. Yes, please. I said half a smile. Then moments later my parents entered the room i could see worried looks on their faces. How are you luke?. My mom asked worriedly. I'm fine. Are you sure?. My mom asked. I'm really sure .i said smilling .that's it i'm transferring you to another school. dad said angrily. NO! . i said angrily. I dont want to lose you again or even lose you forever son. My dad said with tears starting to form in his eyes. But why dont you want to transfer to another school?. My mom asked with teary eyes as well. Because....  .I said still triyng to think how i would say it . It's because i .....

____________________________________

(a/n) chapter 3 sorry if it's short, hope you like it :)

~izhi