mcdonalds

chapter 8

Luke POV

~4 days later~

i just got home from the hospital yesterday, and it's 7:11 p.m. and my parents has not arrived yet and i'm really hungry for dinner , then i recieved a text.

~~~

from mom:

Lukey,we left money on the table, buy some food at mcdonalds for dinner we might come home late :)

~~~

from me:

o.k. mom :)

~~~

so i took the money mom left me and went to mcdonalds . hey luke. the cash registrar said . i wondered how did she know my name and i was shocked it was brooklyn the beautiful brooklyn. hey brooklyn . i said showing my one dimple smile. so what are you gonna order . she said. One piece chicken with spaghettie. and 1 extra large fries and 1 mcflurry .i said. that would be $5 she said then i handed her $5 . so you work in mcdonalds. i asked her. Yeah, just a part time job actually, just to save up money for college. she said smiling. Hears your chicken,spaghettie,mcflurry,and extra large fries,thank you please come again.she said as she handed me the food. Bye brooklyn . i said smiling. while i was driving my mustange going home i was smiling and blushing like an idiot because i just saw her, what if or maybe we are ment to be for each other. and then my smile faded when i realized i would be going back to school 3 more days i was more afraid to go to school when luis and mario,my bullies almost killed me and also i'm still wondering who was that girl that saved my life because i owe her a lot since she saved me from dying.

------------------------------------------------------

chapter 8 i hope ya'll like it even if it's short.

~izhi