walking to school

chapter 9

Luke POV

~4 days after~

i was walking to school trying to avoid my bullies. LUKE!!! . someone screamed i'm not sure who it was but i think it was one of my bullies so i ran fast .LUKE IT'S BROOKLYN. she said. so i turned around and saw her beautiful face so she jugged right next to me . Guess we are neighbors hemmings. she said with her british accent. Why? where do live?. i asked while we were walking to school. just three houses away from yours. she said smiling. by the way i forgot to ask you in mcdonalds why were absent for 1 week?. she asked. because of emergencies. i said . Well, what kind of emergency?. she asked. well, i was bullied to death . i said casually. YOU ALMOST DIED!¡! . she said shocked. yup, if was not bought to the hospital directly i could've died . i said. so you were in the hospital for 1 week?. she asked. just for 4 days actually then i rested for 3 days. who bought you to the hospital?.she asked. well i dont know but i think it's a girl. i said. could you help me find her because i owe her since she saved my life. i said.but what does she look like?. she asked. i think she has brown hair i couldn't see clearly at that time because my vision was fading. i said. well i will help you find her. she said. YES! THANK YOU BROOKLYN! I LO.. thank you. i said, WTF, i almost said i love you. where's your locker?. i asked. right there. she pointed to the locker beside mine. well i think we're neighbors again, your lockers beside mine. i said.

i guess we are meant to be. i said. Huh? .she said confused. i mean ,ment to be friends. i said making a lame excuse. Okay. she said. i gotta go to my history class now, see you in lunch time ,bye. she said. okay, bye. i said then she left, then i walked to my next class, science class.