6. Cheater

I trow my dads money on the dinner table and fly off the stairs down to the Iron man storing unit/ work space or whatever you wanna call it. I open my fathers laptop and search his location. "I can't show you the location of MR. Stark." Friday says. "O you will." I say silently. I hack into Friday and find my fathers location, he's at the arctic prison. "What's he doing there?" I say to myself. "Your father is visiting Samuel to find out where Steve Rogers is." Friday says. "Is Sam in prison?" I ask. "Yes." Friday answers me. "Do you know where he's going next, my father?" I ask Friday. "No." I delete my conversation with Friday and make sure my dad won't find out I hacked into his glasses.

I go back upstairs and call Justin. "Hey Jus." I say. "Hey babe, I already got us a spot at little Italian." Justin tells me. "Great, my dad gave me dinner money so I am going to pay. Just telling you already." I say laughing. "I wanted to treat you." Justin says. "Well to bad, how late do you want me to be there?" I ask. "If you are there at 7 that would be perfect." "Okay, I'll meet you there. Bye babe." I say. "Bye." Justin says and I hang up, to start getting ready. I just putt on a little bit of make up, put my hair down and grab a bag. I sit down on the couch and wait till it's almost 7, to then fly off and land in a small alleyway. I brush trough my hair with my fingers and put my shirt right. To then walk into little Italian.
I find Justin at a table next to the window and sit down. We talk all evening but, it feels different than how I usually feel when I'm around him. It feels like I have to keep the conversation going cause if I won't it will die and it will become awkward. Its a weird feeling and I hate it. "You wanna get ice cream or anything?" Justin asks me when we finished our food, I think about the question and about how I feel right now about him so my answer is. "No, I'm good." Justin just nods a yes and I ask the waitress for the bill. We sit in silence I pay and then get up to leave. We walk outside. Justin hugs me, I go to kiss him on the lips but he turns his face so I kiss him on the cheek. "Okay, what's gotten into you?" I ask Justin worriedly being done with his weird behavior. "What are you talking about? What have I done now?" He fires the questions at me. "You've been pretty quiet all evening and you don't want me to kiss you. And now you're getting all defensive. I mean, I was just asking I'm kinda worried." I explain. He stays quiet. "I gotta go." He then speaks. "What?!" He just walks away. I grab his arm. He looks back at me. "You're hurting me." He says without any emotion. I let go, turn and walk the other way.

Peters apartment is pretty nearby, let's see if he's up for an adventure or something. I walk to his apartment but I can't get Justin out of my head. He is being weird. When I arrive at peters apartment I only have to knock once and the door already opens. "Hey." Peter says when he sees me. "Hey, um... I uhm I wanted to see if you're up for an adventure. I'm bored and I need to get my mind off of things." I explain. "Sure, come in I'm going to grab a bag real quick." "Okay" I sit down on the back of his couch when May walks in. "Hi." She says surprised. "Hey, Peter and I are going out if thats fine with you." I say. "Yeah thats fine, as long as you guys stay out of trouble." May says when Peter enters the room again. "We won't get into trouble." Peter says. "Okay, well be careful." I nod a yes and peter and I walk out. "We have to suit up first." Peters says when we arrive outside. "Yes, hold on tight." I say, "what?" I grab peter by his waist and fly off to the avengers compound. "That was scary and fast." Peters says still shaking. "Fun right." I laugh. "No!" I laugh harder. "Okay, you can change in that bathroom." I point to the big bathroom for men. "And I'll be back here in 30 seconds." I say and then fly up the stairs change in my room and fly back in 27 seconds, hahaaa.

Peter swings and I fly trough the streets to see if we can find something, cause I wanna kick someones ass. I see a girl my age in an small alleyway and a big man, I hear her screaming and I hear him telling her to shut up. "Stay here." I say and fly off to it. I grab the man from behind and pull his head back "you nasty asshole." I whisper into his ear and turn him around to kick him in his balls and get him nocked out. I turn to the girl, "are you okay?" I ask her. "Uhmm yeah." She sighs, I think out of relief. "Lets get you home." I say. "Spidey can you handle him." I say. I hear a yes from a little distance and he swings into the alleyway. "Hold on tight, I'll go slow." I say the girl nods yes and I go into the air slowly. I ask her where she lives and bring her home. To then wait on a rooftop for Peter.
Peter and I are talking while sitting on this rooftop, when I see a guy on the street walking hand in hand with a girl. He looks like Justin. I use my hearing to hear what the guy is saying and immediately recognize his voice. It is Justin. "I'll break up with her next week." I hear him say. "Just text her, that its over." The girl he's with says. "No I'm not that big of an asshole." Justin says. I just stare at them, "hey are you okay?" Peter asks. "Thats Justin." Peter says. "Yes." I reply and keep staring down. I see Justin kissing the girl, bitch. Tears start flowing down my cheeks. "Lets get you home." Peter says. "No." I say. "Are you sure?" Peter asks me. "Yes, he's a dick. he has to pay." I explain. "What are you going to do?" I don't know, I think to myself but stay silent. I then fly off the building and make speed to fly really near by them and laser Justin his feet. I hope I burned his toes off. I then go back to peter. "Okay, now I can go home. I think." I say. Drying my tears. Peter comes in for a hug and I fall into his warm embrace. Loving every second of his presence. The tears come back and Pete grabs me tighter. "Its okay." Peter says. I just cry. Without any warning Peter swings to another building all the way to my apartment. We land outside of the door of the compound. I let go off Peter. "Thanks." I say. "No problem. Do you want me to come in?" Peter asks. "O no I just wanna be alone now and cry a little more." I say. "Well, call me if you need anything." Pete says, I hug him again. "I will." I open the door and walk in. "Bye Pete." I say. "Bye, Addy." Peter says.