9. Cap?!

My dad is going to leave to Indonesia for a few days on Wednesday and I need to go back to school for the week. Which is something I don't like. So I went to school today and now I'm flying over the city checking for any criminals or accidents. Its pretty quite though, so I go home and watch a movie. Me and dad have dinner and then I grab some of his sleeping pills and go to bed early.

It now is Wednesday and I get dressed to go to school. How I get to school you may wonder. Well I fly and land underneath the bleachers at the sports field. Thats what I do and I meet peter there. "Well good morning." I say as I land next to him. "Hi, lets go we're late." Peter says. "Owh yeah, well we wont get in trouble I got this." I say as I put my hair in a neat ponytail and walk towards the big front entrance of the school. As I expected we are being send to the coordinator to get a "being late" note. "Hi, miss Portman." I greet the coordinator. "Let me guess, you we're helping You're dad again." She says. "Wow how did you do that." I say sarcastically. "What now?" She asks. "Maffia." I respond. "We were both helping my dad do some research and now we're late. I'm sorry." I explain. "Well he gives a lot of money to the school and he sometimes gives me tips, so I'll let it slide but don't tell your teachers." She smiles. "Thank you miss Portman." Peter responds. "Thanks miss Portman." I say. We walk back to class and go sit in the back of the class in the last two empty seats. "Is class over yet." I whisper to Peter as we sit down. He grins. "20 minutes, but then it gets worse." Peter whispers back. I sigh and stare at the white board and my notes for the rest of class.

"How long will you be gone for?" I ask my dad. "I don't exactly know, but I just have to talk to the Indonesian government." I sigh. "You sigh a lot. Don't you kiddo." I nod a yes. "Just be careful, there is a shit ton of big maffia bosses hiding in Indonesia and they would probably love some Iron." I hug my father. "I know. I'll watch out for them. You be careful too and keep an eye on peter for me." Dad says "I will." My father walks onto the aircraft and closes the door. "I love you." I scream. "I love you too." I see my dad mouthing. I just smile and watch the aircraft take off.

I then turn to go back inside and change into some sport clothes. I go to train when I hear someone silently walking behind me, I turn on my heals and see Steve. Anger starts boiling inside me. "Addy, your dad is gone right?" He asks I turn back around and keep walking. Steve grabs my arm. "Don't ignore me." I just look at him. "Are you mad at me?" He asks. I stay silent. "Why?" He asks. "Why!? Because you knew bucky barnes killed my grandparents and you never told us!" I yell at him. Now he is silent. "I... I'm sorry." A tear leaves my eye out of frustration. "Why didn't you just tell us?" I ask with a soft voice. "I couldn't, he had to find out himself." Cap says. "Bullshit." I respond turn and walk into the training room dampening my powers. Steve followed me. I turn to face him and walk backwards onto the mat. He meets me at it and I hit him right in the face. When I wanna hit again he grabs my wrist and turns it. I press my lips together in pain. I grab his arm with my other hand trying to get him off. "Listen." He says. "You have to forgive me." He proceeds, his grip loosens and I take a step back. "Why would I do that." I say and try to hit him again, missing. Steve grabs both my wrists "because you know he had to figure it out himself." I just look at steve. "Why?!" I then exclaim. He just looks at me "You're hurting me." I whisper. His eyes soften and his grip becomes weaker. "If you tell your dad something like that he won't be able to think rationally anymore. He would freak out like he did now. I believe he would have killed the messenger." I stare at him for a while and then realise he is right. "Okay you are right." I say and look down. "Thanks." Steve says. And puts my arms around his waist and puts his arms around me. We hug for a second. "I miss all of you guys." I cry. "Don't worry we're fine. Eventually everyone will come back here." Then something popped up in my mind. "Can you do something for me?" I ask. "Depends." Steve says. "Do you remember Justin?" I say. "Yes, your boyfriend." I sigh. "My ex, can you throw your shield at his ankles next time you see him." I ask very seriously. "Sure, I actually never liked him." Cap says. "Great." We walk out. "I'm going for a run, I think." I say. "I should get on my way too." "Where are you going?" I ask. "Can't tell you monkey, I'm sorry. I'm a fugitive now remember?." Right. "Oh yeah I get it." I hug him. "I'll see you later then." I say. "See you later Addy." I turn and run around the compound into the trees behind it and just keep running, running, running.