Chapter 9

You walked to your room, and opened the door. It looked really good. You had to thank Niffty later. You locked the door, and hopped onto the bed. You turned the of the lights, and fell into a deep sleep...

~Dream~

You felt drowsy, and your head ached. You woke up in a...allyway?? You looked around you, and you nearly gagged. There were bodies split opened, skin peeled off, Turned inside out, and limbs, and legs chopped off. Organs, and blood decorated the walls. The smell of vomit, and rotting flesh filled in your nostrils. You felt lick you were going to throw up. You whimperd, and cried softly. You suddenly heard claws scratching ob the brick wall. You hesitantly turned around, and saw The Radio Demon. Blood trickled down his chain while he grinned at you. His hair was messy, his eyes looked like radio dails, his mouth was filled with razor sharp teeth, his antlers grew larger, and sharper. The color drained from your face as you backed way from him. His chuckles echoed through your ears...

Y/N!

Y/N!!

Y/N!!!

~Real~

You woke up soaked in your own sweat. You saw Charlie by the side of your bed.

Charlie: "Are you ok?! I heard you crying."

Y/N: "Y-Yeah. Just a nightmare..."

Charlie: "Oh! Well i'm sorry to here that."

She hugged you, and you hugged back.

Charlie: "I got someone for you to meet!"

Y/N: "Ok!"

She pulled you out of the bed, and you went to her office. You saw the demon from your nightmare. She closed the door, and turned towards you.

Charlie: "Y/N, I'd like for you to meet our hotel's new patron, Alastor..."