Chapter 7

You were taking a nice stroll around the hallways. You unlocked your room door, and found a little Cyclops girl with a duster dusting your furniture. She gasped, and dropped her dust as she saw a little beetle on the ground. She pulled out a needle from her hair, and stabbed it with it with little squirts for blood coming out as she smiled. She had one huge eye that was a beautiful ombre red to orange. She had orange, and hot pink hair, with a brown scarf, a white shirt, with a pink skirt that had a cute poodle stitched on it, with dark pink limds, and legs. She looked up at you, and smiled widely.

Niffty: "Oh. My. Gosh!!!"

She ran towards you, and circled around you. She was really fast...

Niffty: "Your outfit is SO cute! I love it!!"

Y/N: Thank you. Charlie gave it to me."

Niffty: "Well, it's nice to meet you! I'm Niffty!"

Y/N: "I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you too! Were you cleaning my room?"

Niffty: "Yup! Hope you don't mind!"

Y/N: "No! It's fine! You didn't have to though."

Silence filled to room. Then thankfully Niffty broke the silence.

Niffty: "Hey, I was wondering if...We could be friends? You seem really kind..."

Y/N smiled sweetly.

Y/N: "Of course!"

She squealed happily, and hugged you tightly. You instanly hugged back. The moment was interrupted when you door opened.

Charlie: "Hey Y/N. Hey Niffty."

Y/N, and Niffty: "Hey."

Charlie: "I need you two down the lobby, if you don't mind!"

Niffty: "I would love to, but I have to finish cleaning. I'll see you guys later!"

She pushed both of you out of the room, and closed the door. You both shrugged, and walked down the stairs to the lobby, leaving Niffty to do her work.