🍬👻🎃Halloween Special!🎃👻🍬

*Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you have a safe and fun time doing whatever! I love you all, and here's a Halloween special for you guys!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was on one super cool night, a very special night at that, especially for all of the demons of Hell for it was the day of Halloween! Everyone in the hotel was dressing up. You came out of your hotel room wearing (Your costume). You decided to take the stairs down at the lobby were everyone was waiting for you.

You peeked around the corner to get a quick sneek peek at their costumes. You also noticed that hotel was nicely decorated. It was covered from floor to ceiling with orange and black streamers, pumpkins, spider webs and other props.

Charlie was Jack Skellington and Vaggie was Sally, they were both dressed as the characters from The Nightmare Before Christmas movie which you thought was so adorable!

Angel was in a slutty witch costume.

Niffty was in a cute but creepy nurse costume.

Husk was sadly going as a werewolf for Halloween.

(Niffty made him wear which he sadly agreed to due to her cute puppy dog eye. I mean, you could resist?!)

And last but not least, Alastor was in a red and black vampire costume. Everyone looked so cute, and you were a little nervous to show them your costume.

You slowly walked out from the corner as they suddenly noticed. Angel stopped flirting with Husk as He and Charlie then rushed up to you and hugged you tightly on each side.

Angel: "Damn girl, You look so fine! Well, I mean you always look good~"

He seductively winked at you and finger gunned you while clicking his tongue.

You blushed red and looked away from his gaze before you began to studder.

Charlie groaned and rolled her eyes at him before patting your head.

Charlie: "Please don't mind him, Y/N. You look so cute!"

Y/N: "Thank you so much, you guys. You look great as well!"

You bith smiled at each other sweetly. You've also noticed that the song "Spooky Scary Skeletons" was playing softly in the background but it was the remix version. Niffty then went into the kitchen when she heard popping noises and quickly came back with cute small candy bags for everyone to have with a large bowl of popcorn in her hand.

Niffty: "Who's ready for scary movie night?!"

Everyone cheered happily as Vaggie got out all kind of horror movies like Scream, Child's Play, Friday The 13th, The Shining and so much more.

Vaggie: "Looks like we're all set!"

She said smiling as she coincidently put on the movie 'Halloween' in the dvd player they managed to find.

Alastor: "Ah yes! A wonderful classic!"

He commented happily as you nodded in agreement. Everyone sat on the couch as Alastor turned off the lights and made the room dark as the movie started.

You, Angel and Niffty would flinch everytime the jumpscares would appear on screen. The rest of the night was just watching horror movies, playing some board games, and eating their candy. Husk and Alastor was not a huge fan of sweet things, so they were nice and gave you and Charlie their bags, which you both thanked them.

You guys eventually went to a haunted house together and it was really creepy but overall, this was the most fun you've had in awhile.

Next was Thanksgiving....Well that holiday should be good!!