chapter 1.

~.*.648 words.*.~

Y/N POV.
"no for fuck sake! anna!" you scream throwing a pillow at your bestfriend.

"what! i would smash..." anna says smirking.

"for starters, leonardo dicaprio is like 40 and you're 19, so that would never work, second of all, you could do better. just saying." i say over the sound of anna putting her fingers in her ears and singing.

"don't take away my fantasy!" she says dramatically clutching her heart.

you and anna have been friends since primary school, you met on the first day of year 2 and became best friends because you had the same shoes. the rest is history.

"your fantasy... is gross" i say putting my hand on anna's shoulder.

" well you can talk y/n! you have a crush on frog mouth!" she retorts.
my eyes immediately widen in disbelief.

"tom holland is extremely sexy and i will have you know, he has great abs and-" i'm cut short by my phone ringing.

"one sec anna i've gotta take this".

she puts her thumbs up and makes finger guns.
-
"hello. y/n speaking."

"hello, miss. my team and i would like to inform you that..."
-
i walk back into my room with an upset look on my face.

"y/n? what's wrong? did they call? what did they say? oh my god are you okay?" anna says as she stands up from the bed.

"anna..." a single tear dropped from my eye.

"yes?"

"I GOT THE PART!!!!!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" her mouth wide open.

" YES I'M SERIOUS"

we jump about full of excitement for five minutes before laying on the bed next too each other.

"so what part did you get?" anna asks.

"tony stark's daughter, from what i can tell i'm only in a few scenes but this is still huge for me"

a/n: i know that role doesn't exist in the movies but it does in the comics, google it. he does.

anna turns to me and smiles "i'm so proud of you"

"thank you" i say smiling back.

~time skip to dinner~

"when do you start?" anna asks through mouthfuls of pizza.

"wednesday" i say taking a slice.

"the first wednesday of october or?"

"no, next week wednesday."

"next week?!" she says shocked.

"yes! i have to be out there in time for the monday after next"

"what do you mean 'out there'" anna looked confused.

"we're filming in atlanta" i say pausing the movie.

"what?!" you never told me this!" she sounded disappointed.

"i'm sorry anna, but i'm really taking acting seriously, and like i said before, this could be huge for me and my career." i try to reassure her.

"okay, i'm sorry i overreacted, as long as you're happy, then that's okay" she says smiling weakly.

we hug and go back too eating and watching the movie.

~time skip to 3:00am~

anna and i spent all evening talking about the movie, about me travelling to america, about all the possibilities and how cool it would be if my career really took off from this.

"you'd be a celebrity." anna giggles from underneath the covers.

"that'd be cool, but i wouldn't want old men following me around with cameras all the time taking photos of me." i managed too reply through fits of giggles.

"what movie did you say this was for again?" anna asks.

"spiderman, why?"

"y/n? you do know what that means right?" anna looks at me with furrowed brows.

"no?" i reply puzzled.

"never mind." she says laughing.

"you're weird, goodnight anna."

"goodnight."

a/n:
so what did you think? i'm sorry if it wasn't the best but this was just to set the plot for the story a head instead of me dragging it out and not doing it until 8 chapters in. it will get better, i promise ;) .
see you on the flip side-
-
indi.