chapter 2.

~.*. 744 words .*.~

Y/N POV

"morning" anna says from her side of the bed.

you groan.

"somebody's in a good mood." she starts poking your shoulders.

"annaaaa, stoppp."

"come on y/n! you leave in three days! you've got to start packing!"

"yeah but it's too early!" you pull the cover over your head.

"y/n. it's 1 o'clock."

"wait what?!" you jump out of bed and turn on the shower.

"anna, i don't have anything to take with me for the trip, i don't have nearly enough clothes!"

"when do you get payed?"

"it was supposed to be yesterday but let me double check." you check your online bank account.

"yep, they payed me yesterday."
in between acting jobs you worked at Lush.

"okay perfect, why don't you have a look for clothes online, i need to go and meet my mum for lunch but i'll talk to you soon okay?" anna says giving me a hug. she was already dressed.

"no you can't leave me!"

"how about i come back after, and tomorrow i can help you pack?"

"sounds perfect" you say smiling, "at this rate you should have your own room".

"i really should, i have to go! bye y/n!"

"bye!" you shout down the hallway.

after showering and getting dressed, you spent the next few hours on clothing websites trying to find outfits for the next few months, sending screenshots to anna asking what she thinks. you decide to go with (insert favourite clothes store here) and select next day delivery to be sure that your new clothes are here on time.

the evening.

"guess who's back!" anna sings as she walks through the door, she had her own key.

"hey! how was lunch?"

"awful" she says flopping on the bed.

"why?"

"my mum and i had a huge argument, she's kicking me out and she's giving me till next week."

your mouth is wide open in disbelief. how? anna and her mum loved each other?

"ever since my sister got into Oxford, she's been comparing me to her all the time and it was getting on my nerves and i just snapped." she explains, looking at her hands.

you try to think of a solution, then you have an idea.

"anna" you say taking her hands in yours. "i'm leaving in a few days, but if you help me tonight, we can clean out my spare room that i haven't been using and you can move in there, i won't be there to help you move your stuff because i'll be in Atlanta, but maybe your brother can help?"

"wait are you serious?!" she's beaming.

"yes, i know it isn't much but-"
anna tackles me with a hug.

"thank you thank you thank you thank you!"

"okay let's get started on the room, there's only a few boxes so it should be fine."

~time skip 30 minutes later~

"see i told you it wouldn't take long, when are you planning on bringing your stuff over?"

"i was gonna do it on thursday so i can get settled in and you don't have too stress"

"awh thank you" you guys hug and sit down on the sofa.

"what time is your flight??"

you roll your eyes "6:30 am, so i have to be at the airport at 4."

"do you want me to come with you, i know how nervous you get when you fly." she pulls her phone out looking for taxis to the airport.

you think for a moment, "yes please, i'm gonna need help with my bags aswell."

"okay no problem, i'll book the taxi" she smiles, typing on her phone.

tomorrow morning

"they're here!" you run into your room and put the box down on your bed.

"ooooo let me see" anna says running in from the front room.

you open the box with a pair of scissors and lay all your new clothes out on the bed.

"oh my god i'm so excited" you squeal.

you pull out your suitcase from the top of your wardrobe and put it on the bed.

"okay, where do we start?"

a/n:
hey guys! what are you thinking so far? in the next part you'll be flying to america and meeting your cast! i'm really enjoying writing! i might start another part after i'm done with this one ahaha. if you have any suggestions please put them in the comments🖤.
see you on the flip side-
-indi.