chapter 6.

~.*. 976 words .*.~

y/n POV, 5:00am, Marriott Hotel, Atlanta

my alarm went off on my bedside table. normally I would pick up my phone up and turn it off but I knew today was important. the first day on set. dragging myself out of bed, I turned on the shower and got inside. it was just as I was letting the beads of hot water hit my body, I remembered what happened last night, a huge smile spread across my face . I knew he wanted me, that's the thing, ever since high school I've known my worth, I knew I was beautiful. and people thought I was prestige or cocky, but it was just self love. don't get me wrong, it took me a while to build that confidence, but once it was built, nobody could knock it down. and last night was weird, being in the car with him, with tom, it made me nervous. I never get nervous. which is why I liked him, besides the fact he's extremely hot, he made me feel like a kid again, even though I was only 19. he gave me butterflies. I should shut this down, i've only known him a day. but I can't, i can't shake these feelings.

snapping out of my thoughts, I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me and walked into my room picking out some clothes. I tried about five outfits on until I found the perfect one. simple, but cute. I put some makeup on despite having to take it off when getting on set.

6:00. i had about 15 minutes before Steve came to pick me up, so i took some photos to post on instagram.

@thereal(y/n)(y/l/n)

♥️tomholland2013, zendaya and 347,364 others liked this photo

@thereal(y/n)(y/l/n):
first day on set🦋.

@username 1: omg imagine being this pretty.
@username 2: 😍😍😍
@username 3: OMG SHES GONNA BE WORKING WITH TOM I SHIP!!!!
5,034 people liked this comment
@zendaya: can't wait to work with you sis!💞
↪️@thereal(y/n)(y/l/n) to @zendaya: ditto bby💖.
↪️@username 4 to @zendaya and @thereal(y/n)(y/l/n): I ALREADY LOVE THEM ASHEGEG
@tomholland2013: beautiful♥️
↪️@thereal(y/n)(y/l/n) to@tomholland2013: ty💖
@username 5: GUYS TOM COMMENTED AND LIKED AHHH

it was 6:15 so i went downstairs to meet steve at the car. there were no paparazzi outside. must be because it's so early, they'll be here later for sure. i spotted steve's car from the hotel entrance and jumped in.

"hello miss (y/n). to the marvel studios, yes?"

"good morning steve, and yes please."

y/n POV, 6:30am, Marvel Studios, Atlanta

i walk into the studio entrance, check in and get my access badge. the directors assistant showed me too my trailer and told me that we'd be having a meeting at 7:00 and to be there with my schedule, which she had given me before hand.
i sat on the sofa in my trailer and i genuinely couldn't believe it. i've made it. well not quite yet. but i've made me dream of being in a huge movie come true, and i could be meeting a potential boyfriend in the process too. i'm so lucky.
i was quickly taken out of my thought process by a knock on my door, i got up from the sofa to answer it.

"hey girl, i bought breakfast" Zendaya smiled holding up two bags and some orange juice from the bakery down the street.

"oh my god you're an actual life saver i'm starving! come in!" i waved her into the trailer and we both sat down at the breakfast bar.
it was quiet for a few minutes until Zen broke the silence.

"so you like tom?" she said taking a bite out of a croissant.

i choked on my orange juice and started coughing. after the coughing had died down i replied flustered, "ew no! gross! ew! why would i like tom?! i mean he's really funny and cute and sweet and not to mention incredibly sexy and-" i paused for a second. "no, i don't like tom! why would you ask?"

"oh please, we all saw you kiss thomas last night. nice moves by the way." she said poking me in the ribs.

my eyes went wide, "you SAW that, no, scratch that, what do you mean 'all' saw that?"

"me, haz and jacob"

i put the other half of my pastry and the almost empty bottle of juice on the counter, "okay maybe i do like tom-" you were interrupted by Zen squealing and clapping her hands.
"BUT" i held a finger to her mouth and she stopped.
"but i've only known him for a day, so it doesn't even matter." i said quickly with a shrug.

"not necessarily" she replied in a sing songy voice looking at her hands.

"you know something" i pointed at her.

"what no i don't. why would i know about what tom said- oh shit." she covered her mouth.

"a-ha! so you do know something! wait tom said something?! tell me!" i poked her arm.

"no!"

"tell me!"

"no!"

"tell me! please!"

"no! and it's five to seven so we've got to get to that meeting. have you got you're schedule?" Zen picks up her bag.

"okay fine, but i will find out. and yes, i have my schedule, let's go" i pick up the time sheet and we both leave the trailer heading towards the main studio.

a/n: hey! i wanted to make this chapter shorter but it didn't feel right, so i made it longer ahahaha. sorry tom wasn't in this one :( i'll make up for it in the next 2 chapters i promise :).
see you on the flip side-
-indi